“Best Pho ever made!”

Ranked #809 of 4,539 Restaurants in Miami
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed 25 August 2017 via mobile

For about a month now I've been traveling all over Florida and every place I've went I've been trying the local pho places. I can say without a doubt that THIS is the best Pho I've consumed. Miss Saigon could tell I was hungry when I asked for the sizes of pho available. She told me the one size was enough but then offered for $3 more I could get her special combo pho. Sooo happy I said yes. Never had most of the ingredients but it was out of this world. She said that combo is going on her next menu and I highly recommend it! Had steak, chicken, tripe, ox tail, tendon and I'm sure I'm missing one or two. The flavor was top notch but also the amount of meat and noodles was huge! All in all the ambiance was nice and the staff attire was authentic which brought a nice touch to the environment. I had two tiger beers and a gigantic bowl of pho. My check was $23. That's a steal. If you're in Miami, don't miss this opportunity to get some great Vietnamese cuisine! Next time I'm back, I'll be here!

1  Thank Trevor J

Reviewed 28 September 2015 via mobile

Went for dinner with my wife at the weekend. We had Vietnamese food in London, we have struggled to find a nice pho soup. We found miss saigon by chance and was pleasantly surprised. The pho soups are great. Very happy.
Service was slow but pho made up for it.
Will be back, in fact I may try their lunch special today. ..

1  Thank darren h
Reviewed 25 January 2015 via mobile

Great option for healthy food! It has a good mix of flavors and great service! You notice that they use high quality ingredients!

Reviewed 17 July 2014

The best vietnamese restaurant!!!! Love the vietnamese salad an curry plates, im not from miami but every time i visited i have to go 2 or 3 times!!!!

Reviewed 5 September 2013

we were looking for food at 9pm and saw this place and it was closing but the owner who had very recently opened this place was kind enough to let us in. we are vegetarians and he made some amazing vegetarian dishes. it was my first time eating Vietnamese cuisine and i totally loved it. im going back to miami in november and will definitely go there again.