“Waaay Better than last time”

Original Pancake House
Ranked #613 of 4,387 Restaurants in Miami
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 14 November 2016

Decided to give this place a second try. Let me start by saying our waitress Jess was one of the best I have had. She should be working at a 5 star restaurant. She was always there to refill coffee and clean up table. My GF had the spinach crepe and i had the 3 cheese omelette with the pancakes that came with it. The omelette was excellent. I will definitely return and hope to get Jess again.

Reviewed 3 November 2016

One of the better American Breakfast spots in Miami. Sometimes there is a long wait so come early and work up an appetite!

Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

So a chain is a chain is a chain.
Had biscuits and gravy. Crunchy Biscuits watery gravy. Bacon was burned. Pancakes were dry.
Don't go to this chain. Better breakfast at your local run places.
We are all so blinded by what "they" say is good food. All these chain places should be out of business.
The service was good but I think we got lucky. The price was way too much.
But that's what you get when you eat at a chain restaurant.

Reviewed 27 April 2016 via mobile

We enjoyed our breakfast here....they even had pure VT maple syrup on the menu. We considered eating here a second morning of our vacation but tried somewhere else just to try something different. We would return here though for sure!

Reviewed 9 January 2016

I have dined in two of their locations. There is a great one next to The Melting Pot Restaurant in Kendall. The Dutch Baby (1 Million Calories) is sinful! (but worth it!).