“Breakfast”

Price range: US$0 - US$20
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 21 January 2017 via mobile

This is a very popular restaurant in Kendall. Sometime there is a LONG wait for a table. The food is average and depending on who is waiting on you the service can be great or average We come here monthly and while I rate it 3 stars it is my wife's favorite breakfast place. The cost is average and the pancakes are delicious. We will be back but we come early on the weekend before the crowds gather.

Reviewed 30 November 2016

You cannot beat The Original Pancake House for pancakes and waffles. Always great and fresh. If you haven't been, be sure to visit. It beats IHOP by miles!!!

Reviewed 14 November 2016

Decided to give this place a second try. Let me start by saying our waitress Jess was one of the best I have had. She should be working at a 5 star restaurant. She was always there to refill coffee and clean up table. My GF had the spinach crepe and i had the 3 cheese omelette with the pancakes that came with it. The omelette was excellent. I will definitely return and hope to get Jess again.

Reviewed 3 November 2016

One of the better American Breakfast spots in Miami. Sometimes there is a long wait so come early and work up an appetite!

Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

So a chain is a chain is a chain.
Had biscuits and gravy. Crunchy Biscuits watery gravy. Bacon was burned. Pancakes were dry.
Don't go to this chain. Better breakfast at your local run places.
We are all so blinded by what "they" say is good food. All these chain places should be out of business.
The service was good but I think we got lucky. The price was way too much.
But that's what you get when you eat at a chain restaurant.

Been to Original Pancake House? Share your experiences!