“Wonderful Seafood!”

Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Reviewed 24 June 2016

The whole experience was awesome. From the themed setting to the food. The service was great. Various choices are available and the Forest Gump movie is shown through out.The crab was out of this world!

Write a ReviewReviews (3,469)

Reviewed 24 June 2016

This restaurant is a little more pricey than some others in the area but the food is nice and the cocktails tasty. They heavily play on the Forrest Gump connection and have lots of merchandise on offer and references to the film throughout the restaurant. Specialises in, of course, shrimp which I am told is delicious. I had a burger which was also very nice.

Reviewed 24 June 2016

I usually love Bubba Gumps, but this visit did me in. I ordered the shrimp sampler, don't recall the name of it. All the shrimps tasted good except the grilled shrimp.It was cold and hard when it arrived, like it had been sitting out all afternoon. I asked a waitress (not ours) to get some different shrimp and told her about the shrimp, our waitress brings it to me a few minutes later hot but charbroiled black. I assume they put my old yucky shrimp on the grill and burnt it to a crisp. She didn't come back to ask if they were ok, they weren't ...When she brought the check, she saw I didn't eat them and didn't say a word. Very bad customer service. I didn't see a manager around,probably wouldn't have helped to tell them the problem..... by the waitress's attitude, doubt they would have done anything. Lots of flies flying around and landing on food. Not crowded. I think the locals know how bad this place is. If I could give it NO stars I would.

Reviewed 22 June 2016 via mobile

I love the shrimps, especially in this reataurant as they do prepare them in special sauces and the taste is fantastic. Once I am on trip in the city with Bubba shrimp, I have to come and taste, I can only recommend, wonderful place, food, staff ;) enjoy the shrimps time ;)

Reviewed 20 June 2016

Few weeks ago on the weekend I was in the mood for Cajun... so we went to Bubba Gump's... not happy... definitively for tourists...
This is an example of American mastery on marketing... great images... but believe me, they look better that what they taste... even my photos that I am posting here look better that what it really taste like...
But then again... so far I have not been lucky finding a good creole (meaning New Orleans, not Haitian) or cajun restaurant in Miami...