“careless”

Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 29 January 2015

This review is about TGI Fridays @ Dolphin mall Miami.

Clearly the hostess of this restaurant does not understand her job very well.
First she sat us next to her hostess desk which was okay for us, I asked her for some, drinks WAIT FOR YOUR SERVER I'M YOUR HOST! she snarled, okay sorry I asked.

2 guys came in with their daughters, one clearly had bought a new suit or had his suit been cleaned because he was very careful with it, but he wasn't allowed to hang it over the chair's back by her, she would take care of it. She took the suit to her little hostess desk, took out all the menus over the floor and crammed his suit without much care in the little desk what clearly messed up the guys suit.

While she was doing that she was also on the phone with what I think was her (ex) boyfriend, she dropped so many F bombs on him it would even put Eddie Murphy to shame, but at least he was funny, she wasn't and it all happened in plain view and hearing for us! We all have our bad days and that's okay but you don't do that in front of your customers, especially not as a hostess

The waitress was sweet and took good care of us.

The food was below mediocre, had The Jack Daniels steak with lobster.
Steak was well done while I asked for medium/rare, the lobster arrived later don't know why and wasn't all that good either, it was very small leathery and tasteless.

Reviewed 2 September 2014

After going plenty of times to TGIF in different locations, my up husband and I have decided our visit this past Sunday is the last one. Where to begin? The salads came with the meal and not before hand ,like the appetizer should have come. We sent with the most expensive entree ribeye with lobster tail. Ha, what a joke. My husbands lobster tail was so overcooked he was unable to remove the meat portion from the shell. My lobster tail shell wasn't its usual orangy color oh no. It was black , it was burnt. Ridiculous. Off course we complained and waitress deducted them from our bill. The medium ribeye was well done and the flat iron steak I ordered looked like a chicken nugget it was so small. We had coupons and they were applied, but honestly I'd rather pay full price and get a good decent well cooked meal.

Reviewed 8 November 2013

I never knew I would be eating at Friday's on vacation in Miami. But, I did. We ate here twice. My first meal was the Hibachi skewers and they were very good. The chicken was tender as well. The 2nd time I had the Cajun chicken pasta, but I wanted to substitute the chicken for shrimp. Well, the waitress bought me the chicken. I told her about it and she just took it off the bill. The meal was still good. Price is always nice.

Reviewed 5 July 2013 via mobile

Service and the restaurant were great, a real TGI Friday as we love, thx. Restaurant was clean and nice, nice music great food.

Reviewed 2 July 2013

I visted this past weekend and will not be returning. To begin with, they sat us all the way at the end of the restaurant near the kitchen. There were so many other booths available, so I didn't understand why we were sat there. Then I realized every one that had a child with them was being sat in the back. I immediately asked to be seated elsewhere. From previous experience I know that the service was not going to be the same in the back (and it was not, we were sitting there for at least 15 minutes before I saw anyone walk by) and just because I have a child with me does not mean he is going to be loud/annoying as they expect other children to be. Our waiter was nice and friendly. Our food on the other hand, was nasty. Everything tasted frozen, which made me laugh since they sell their frozen food in grocery stores. First sign of fake mashed potatoes, if they don't have a baked potato, they obviously don't have real potatoes. Everything else tasted like it was microwaved and that pretzel bread is almost $8, brings 4 pieces and it seemed almost burnt and not good at all. Don't waste your time.