“Good Eats”

Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 7 December 2015

Good food, service, price
Parking is awful atht this Dolphin Miami Mall, it took me about 15 mins driving around trying to find a spot.

Reviewed 21 February 2015

I visited this restaurant with my husband and my 5 year old daughter. My daughter was sad because she asked the waiter for crayons and he said they didn't have, even though the kid menu is designed to be colored on. I must mention that it was a cold night in Miami temperatures were in the 50's. My husband and I ordered ribs and we ordered my daughter a cheeseburger. Once our food arrived the waiter spilled my sprite literally all over me, and some on my daughter who was sitting next to me. I didn't make it a big deal because I felt bad for the waiter but typically in a restaurant if a waiter makes a mistake you would get at least a free dessert or my drink should have been free, I mean come on it's like $2 for a sprite but once we got our bill we noticed he didn't discount anything. For this reason I had to walk around the mall all sticky and wet in cold temperatures. It was so uncomfortable and such a messy dinner. The food was great but this mess that the waiter caused makes me never want to come back.

Reviewed 29 January 2015

This review is about TGI Fridays @ Dolphin mall Miami.

Clearly the hostess of this restaurant does not understand her job very well.
First she sat us next to her hostess desk which was okay for us, I asked her for some, drinks WAIT FOR YOUR SERVER I'M YOUR HOST! she snarled, okay sorry I asked.

2 guys came in with their daughters, one clearly had bought a new suit or had his suit been cleaned because he was very careful with it, but he wasn't allowed to hang it over the chair's back by her, she would take care of it. She took the suit to her little hostess desk, took out all the menus over the floor and crammed his suit without much care in the little desk what clearly messed up the guys suit.

While she was doing that she was also on the phone with what I think was her (ex) boyfriend, she dropped so many F bombs on him it would even put Eddie Murphy to shame, but at least he was funny, she wasn't and it all happened in plain view and hearing for us! We all have our bad days and that's okay but you don't do that in front of your customers, especially not as a hostess

The waitress was sweet and took good care of us.

The food was below mediocre, had The Jack Daniels steak with lobster.
Steak was well done while I asked for medium/rare, the lobster arrived later don't know why and wasn't all that good either, it was very small leathery and tasteless.

Reviewed 2 September 2014

After going plenty of times to TGIF in different locations, my up husband and I have decided our visit this past Sunday is the last one. Where to begin? The salads came with the meal and not before hand ,like the appetizer should have come. We sent with the most expensive entree ribeye with lobster tail. Ha, what a joke. My husbands lobster tail was so overcooked he was unable to remove the meat portion from the shell. My lobster tail shell wasn't its usual orangy color oh no. It was black , it was burnt. Ridiculous. Off course we complained and waitress deducted them from our bill. The medium ribeye was well done and the flat iron steak I ordered looked like a chicken nugget it was so small. We had coupons and they were applied, but honestly I'd rather pay full price and get a good decent well cooked meal.

Reviewed 8 November 2013

I never knew I would be eating at Friday's on vacation in Miami. But, I did. We ate here twice. My first meal was the Hibachi skewers and they were very good. The chicken was tender as well. The 2nd time I had the Cajun chicken pasta, but I wanted to substitute the chicken for shrimp. Well, the waitress bought me the chicken. I told her about it and she just took it off the bill. The meal was still good. Price is always nice.