“Will never return to another TGI Fridays”
Review of TGI Friday's

TGI Friday's
Ranked #1,810 of 4,369 Restaurants in Miami
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 3 July 2016

I honestly hate to be that person that's like "oh I'll never return". But I've gone to two different TGI Fridays and both have been the worse service.

We were a party of 8. Right off the bat drink orders were forgotten, we had to pull someone else over for the rest of our drinks. Our waiter (Whom I have the name of) was hardly around. Missing items. I ordered a desert which never came and never was on the bill. The most time we ever saw him was during the time to pay our bills. Gratuity was automatically added due to our size so we felt like he could just do whatever and still get a good tip.

The whole party was less that pleased and wished we ate elsewhere.

Reviewed 7 January 2016

My daughters love this restaurant. They served very delicius plates and very big! And in just five minutes you have the meal in your table ! Really fast for my hungry kids ! Thank you!

Reviewed 12 December 2015

This review is really about the staff at TGIF (Dolphin Mall). Everyone was extremely friendly and efficient. They went out of their way to make sure that the dining experience was top notch. I must send out a special mention to Alex and Roberto who served us and ensured that the food we received was to our liking.

The pot stickers were amazing as always.

Disappointed that there was no longer any Gold Medallion.

Reviewed 7 December 2015

Good food, service, price
Parking is awful atht this Dolphin Miami Mall, it took me about 15 mins driving around trying to find a spot.

Reviewed 21 February 2015

I visited this restaurant with my husband and my 5 year old daughter. My daughter was sad because she asked the waiter for crayons and he said they didn't have, even though the kid menu is designed to be colored on. I must mention that it was a cold night in Miami temperatures were in the 50's. My husband and I ordered ribs and we ordered my daughter a cheeseburger. Once our food arrived the waiter spilled my sprite literally all over me, and some on my daughter who was sitting next to me. I didn't make it a big deal because I felt bad for the waiter but typically in a restaurant if a waiter makes a mistake you would get at least a free dessert or my drink should have been free, I mean come on it's like $2 for a sprite but once we got our bill we noticed he didn't discount anything. For this reason I had to walk around the mall all sticky and wet in cold temperatures. It was so uncomfortable and such a messy dinner. The food was great but this mess that the waiter caused makes me never want to come back.