“Best STEAKS & SWEET POTATO FRIES”
Review of TGI Friday's

TGI Friday's
Ranked #987 of 4,321 Restaurants in Miami
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 8 July 2016

Our family of 9 enjoyed this restaurant on vacation. Upon arrival we were seated immediately. I ordered a steak and sweet potato fries, which were both delicious. The Strawberry Passion Fruit Tea and Crown Apple Cooler were great also. We loved this restaurant so much so, that when we came back home, we drove and 1hr to our nearest TGI Friday's!

Reviewed 3 July 2016

I honestly hate to be that person that's like "oh I'll never return". But I've gone to two different TGI Fridays and both have been the worse service.

We were a party of 8. Right off the bat drink orders were forgotten, we had to pull someone else over for the rest of our drinks. Our waiter (Whom I have the name of) was hardly around. Missing items. I ordered a desert which never came and never was on the bill. The most time we ever saw him was during the time to pay our bills. Gratuity was automatically added due to our size so we felt like he could just do whatever and still get a good tip.

The whole party was less that pleased and wished we ate elsewhere.

Reviewed 7 January 2016

My daughters love this restaurant. They served very delicius plates and very big! And in just five minutes you have the meal in your table ! Really fast for my hungry kids ! Thank you!

Reviewed 12 December 2015

This review is really about the staff at TGIF (Dolphin Mall). Everyone was extremely friendly and efficient. They went out of their way to make sure that the dining experience was top notch. I must send out a special mention to Alex and Roberto who served us and ensured that the food we received was to our liking.

The pot stickers were amazing as always.

Disappointed that there was no longer any Gold Medallion.

Reviewed 7 December 2015

Good food, service, price
Parking is awful atht this Dolphin Miami Mall, it took me about 15 mins driving around trying to find a spot.