“Terrible experience @ Friday's Dolphin Mall on 12/30/2016 at 6:37PM”
Review of TGI Friday's

TGI Friday's
Ranked #1,289 of 4,322 Restaurants in Miami
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 31 December 2016

My girl and I went there to order take out dinner, we waited 45 minutes for the food, when we finally got it, took it home. My JackDaniel steak and shrimp was terrible, you wouldn't feed that to a dog. The fries and steamed broccoli were dipped in water. the stack tasted like cardboard, very chewy with no type of seasoning.
My girls had the ribs and shrimp, she say that her food was ok.

Reviewed 19 September 2016 via mobile

OMG!!! my very first time dining at this place. I enjoyed the barbeque Chicken flatbread, the mango lemonade and the Mahi Mahi fish it was really great.
The waiter was the best ..

Reviewed 8 July 2016

Our family of 9 enjoyed this restaurant on vacation. Upon arrival we were seated immediately. I ordered a steak and sweet potato fries, which were both delicious. The Strawberry Passion Fruit Tea and Crown Apple Cooler were great also. We loved this restaurant so much so, that when we came back home, we drove and 1hr to our nearest TGI Friday's!

Reviewed 3 July 2016

I honestly hate to be that person that's like "oh I'll never return". But I've gone to two different TGI Fridays and both have been the worse service.

We were a party of 8. Right off the bat drink orders were forgotten, we had to pull someone else over for the rest of our drinks. Our waiter (Whom I have the name of) was hardly around. Missing items. I ordered a desert which never came and never was on the bill. The most time we ever saw him was during the time to pay our bills. Gratuity was automatically added due to our size so we felt like he could just do whatever and still get a good tip.

The whole party was less that pleased and wished we ate elsewhere.

Reviewed 7 January 2016

My daughters love this restaurant. They served very delicius plates and very big! And in just five minutes you have the meal in your table ! Really fast for my hungry kids ! Thank you!