“Fun boat and animal show”
Review of Gator Park

and up
Go Miami Card
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Come visit us deep in the Everglades! At Gator Park you will see all sorts of wildlife as you take an Airboat Ride into the Everglades National Park!
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Food available for purchase, Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Kids enjoyed the airboat ride and animal show. Close to Miami from r a quick trip to see the Everglades.

Date of experience: April 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (2,374)
All reviews
in 392 reviews
"earplugs"
in 50 reviews

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

I went there with my family before getting on a cruise ship. I had been communicating with them foe over a month aboit different things. I also emailed about a plave to put our luggage. They emailed back and said they had a place for it so I thought we were good to go. I also spoke in numerous occasions about transportation and ubering in. No one ever said anything to us about them not coming back out. Also, when we arrived they said they didn't have a luggage storage area. They also then told us whatever doesn't come back out so we would have no way back. They received two stars only because they offered our uber driver a free ticket so that he would stay. We would not have had a way back if not nor a place to hold our luggage. They aren't very truthful when communicating. Be careful and just know u probably aren't getting the truth from them. Also, be aware that on top of price togo you have to pay an additional $3-$5 for a park fee. I knewnothing about that until they charges is for it.

1  Thank Daidra G
Reviewed 31 March 2018

For some reason my kids had to hold a gator before leaving the Everglades. This place was perfect. The wildlife show was short, but well done and educational. The animal handler did a great job to keep everyone both entertained and educated.

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

I came with my exchange student from Kazakhstan. I brought her to Miami for her 18th birthday and she wanted to see alligators...and try gator meat. We found both here! We enjoyed the boat ride, spotted three wild gators and a wonderful array of wild bird and turtles. The show was cute too. They had a bird of prey, baby alligator, baby crocodile, and several older alligators. The boat guide and the fella who did the show had great personality and humor.