“Surprisingly Delicious, fun & awesome service!”
Review of Gyu-Kaku

Gyu-Kaku
Reserve with OpenTable
Gyu-Kaku is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #196 of 4,539 Restaurants in Miami
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 3 August 2016 via mobile

My boyfriend and I were expecting real Kobe beef, but I have to admit this Kobe Style beef from Texas farms was amazing! The service, atmosphere and overall appetizers, dessert and drinks were in par! Great date night or place with to cook your own food with friends! Definitely worth the drive from south beach, Uber was a great option!

Reviewed 29 July 2016 via mobile

This place is very nice janpanese restaurant but similar korean bbq restaurant. we ordered kobe
For 2 it good for 3 people sevice it okay because take my food too long and missing something I ordered .

Reviewed 28 July 2016 via mobile

The sauces accompanying the meat were not authentic. Iv never has basil marinated meat in any Japanese cuisine. The food was in general very salty we drank over a liter of water each that night. The tare sauce was the best. Miso soup, salad were decent.
They charge for green tea per cup!!
I went there looking for authentic Japanese food, but this is mostly rearranged for the American palette.
My husband enjoyed the s'mores:)

Reviewed 26 July 2016

They call this a Japanese BBQ restaurant but it is really very similar to other Korean BBQs. We ordered a lunch for 6 package with additional vegetables and pork belly. It was plentiful food for seven. The meats all came pre-marinated with tasty sauces although diners could add more sauces at the table. We cooked the food on two hot grillsat our table.

Reviewed 19 July 2016 via mobile

Very pleased with this nice BBQ Japanese restaurant... of course if you don't mind to cook when you go out. They offer a wide variety of dishes for every taste. Nice friendly service. Dress with a light blouse since it gets warm with the furnaces.