“Always good value”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #298 of 4,853 Restaurants in Miami
Description: From focusing on quality, clean ingredients to serving our food to you in a warm and welcoming environment, Panera Bread is committed to being an ally to our guests. That means crafting a menu of soups, salads and sandwiches that we are proud to feed our families. You don't have to compromise to eat well. Whether you want to come in and enjoy a coffee and our complimentary Wi-Fi , or order online using Rapid Pick-Up so you can grab something quickly, Panera Bread North Miami is here with warmth and welcome. Panera Bread. Food as it should be.
Reviewed 18 January 2017

I love the soups in a bread bowl. Really tasty. And their deserts are to die for. And, they have WiFi.

Date of visit: January 2017

Reviewed 31 October 2016

I like the chain decor the restaurant has a nice atmosphere, its clean and has a friendly staff. I had and egg and cheese sandwich and black coffee. The hazelnut coffee is good.

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed 11 July 2016

I had been yo this location once before. It was pretty empty. They had no line and in case there is a line you can order at a kiosk. So service is fast. Decide on an apple an chicken salad. Although the bowl was large there was not a piece of chicken or apple to be seen. I'm still hungry.

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed 10 June 2016

Right opposite the hotel we were staying in. Food was fresh, tasty and quickly served. This Panera Bread was no exception to what we have come to expect from this chain and it is now our preferred stop when driving.

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed 14 February 2016

I have had coffee and / or lunch there many times for convenience over the past few years. The coffee and food is okay but the service is notoriously slow in the morning! However most concerning is that recently I have been approached by individuals asking for money on the way in, and on one occasion I was concerned to see a man who was clearly under the influence or something punching at walls and yelling nearby until the local police arrived.
Plenty of locals use this Panera as a meeting place and talking with them I came to learn that this individual has been coming by and acting strangely for a while now. So if you are looking for a pleasant atmosphere and Panera fare visit a different location.

Date of visit: January 2016

Been to Panera Bread? Share your experiences!