10 people are viewing this hotel
Free cancellation until 15/12/22
InterContinental
US$309
Free cancellation until 15/12/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Vio.com
US$222
Hotels.comUS$309
Expedia.comUS$309
travelup.comUS$261
7,631 results
All reviews toro toro the club lounge bayfront park bayside marketplace south beach beautiful hotel bay view mini bar biscayne bay valet parking pre cruise downtown area cruise terminal per day ole lobby starbucks
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 September 2022 via mobile

We went to the bar to get some drinks and Victor (bartender) was excellent!!! He provided great service and very attentive. He took care of us. It was a great atmosphere. I will definitely recommend to my other friends and family. Thank you Victor!!

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Glenn Sampert , General Manager at InterContinental Miami, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2022

Jack G,

Thanks for taking a moment to review your experience! I am thrilled to learn that your service expectations were exceeded by our colleagues and glad you love our vibe and atmosphere. Your recommendation means everything and look forward to welcoming you again.

Reviewed 24 September 2022 via mobile

We stayed recently for 6 nights as first timers to Miami. From checking in to checking out the staff where helpful and friendly. We had access to the club lounge which was great and allows for a good range of drinks and food with some great views. Location was great and a very short walk to Bayside which was full of shops, bars and restaurants. Overall just a great stay. Thank you in particular to Kelly Garcia who I communicated with before travelling and delivered everything she promised.

Date of stay: September 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Glenn Sampert , General Manager at InterContinental Miami, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2022

Ghally,

Thank you for choosing us as your hotel of choice for 6 nights in Miami. I am thrilled to learn that you appreciated our amenities including our Club Lounge which provided elevated comfort during your stay. Most important your service expectations were exceeded by our colleagues and your stay was wonderful. We look forward to having you back soon!

Reviewed 22 September 2022 via mobile

When my pc/external monitor connector cords were damaged and I couldn’t perform my work duties, both Concierge Eduardo Rosello and Technical Supervisor Ron Magnett (Encore) saved the day!!
Eduardo, the excellent concierge that he is, partnered with Ron to assist me.
Ron managed to find the correct combination of cord connections, which I couldn’t find locally, allowing me to properly perform my job duties.
The task was labor intensive and it took several attempts to get me up and going. I appreciate the extra effort Ron took to successfully accomplish it. Such dedication to duty is unusual these days, and I’m thankful to have met these wonderful, knowledgeable gentlemen!
Please reward each of them for their efforts in assisting me!

Wyoming2542,

First, thank you for taking a moment to review your experience at our hotel. I am happy your guest service expectations were exceeded by our colleagues and I will be sure to pass along your accolades. We certainly hope to welcome you back again with us.

Reviewed 22 September 2022 via mobile

Here for a work conference and never want to leave. Not only were the people just wonderful, but the hotel staff were exceptional! The room was beautiful and such great views! Pool also very wonderful. The best part of the evening was the Toro Toro bar with Victor! Such a great guy and bartender. Will be back again!

Trip type: Travelled on business
Glenn Sampert , General Manager at InterContinental Miami, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2022

Jackie S,

Thank you for taking a moment to review your experience at our hotel! Your words mean everything and most important your service expectations were exceeded by our colleagues. Looking forward to welcoming you back again.

Reviewed 22 September 2022 via mobile

Came to Miami for the Interior Design conference and met the most wonderful people! The hotel was just wonderful with the most amazing views of the Boscayne Bay. They even have a dog happy hour! The best part of the stay was drinks at Toro Toro! Victor is the best bartender of them all! Such a wonderful experience and will definitely be back!

WT,

We are so happy to host you for the ASID conference at our hotel. I am happy you appreciate our location, views and amenities during your stay. Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. We look forward to welcoming you back!