Miami Marriott Biscayne Bay
PULLMAN Miami Airport hotel(Miami)(Great Value!)
US$129
US$123
Pullman
  • Restaurant
HYATT house Miami Airport(Miami)(Great Value!)
US$139
US$129
Hyatt.com
US$300
US$132
US$118
  • Restaurant
Hilton Miami Downtown(Miami)(Great Value!)
US$145
US$132
Hilton.com
  • Restaurant
Crowne Plaza Miami Airport(Miami)(Great Value!)
US$90
US$389
US$319
US$127
US$110
Regency Hotel Miami(Miami)(Great Value!)
US$93
US$119
US$79
3,471 results
All reviewsbiscayne baysouth beachcatch restaurantsafety and securitythe concierge loungesmall mallsmall balconyfree trolleycruise portpre cruise stayself parkinghigh floormarjoriehardenofficergibsonships
Reviewed 1 April 2018

We just got back from a wonderful stay at the Miami Marriott Biscayne Bay hotel. Our room was clean and the bed was so comfy! I loved our little balcony with a great view of the city and the bay! Upon leaving I had forgotten my phone charger and called a nice man at the Marriott who said he would investigate right away! Yazdi Patel from the hotel texted me back to say he had found the charger and would Fed Ex it back to me! Amazing that he took the time to do that!

Room Tip: our room was 1720
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank tcustom
Reviewed 31 March 2018

I stayed at the Marriott Biscayne Bay while working the Miami Open. I worked until midnight the evening before I checked out. I was tired the next morning and never thought to check the drawers before leaving. I normally live out of my suitcase but, had used a drawer to store stuff out of my backpack and forgot about it. When I contacted Lost and Found at the Marriott, I had the pleasure of speaking with Gilson Espinal, C.L.S.O. Safety and Security Officer. I was expecting to pay a huge price in shipping for my mistake. Officer Espinal was so gracious and empathetic and said he would send my personal belongings to me via FedEx for FREE. Officer Espinal stated that he knows I have a choice when it comes to hotels and the Marriott values their customers. I was pleasantly surprised and elated. Officer Espinal followed up with an email of when the package was shipped along with the tracking information. I had left behind work related items and was pleased to have them in my possession so soon. The actions of Officer Espinal and the customer service of Marriott have made me a loyal fan. Thank you Officer Glson Espinal! You made my day!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
4  Thank Kbonkem
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

The hotel is nice. You just want to spend the night here but it’s not a hotel to enjoy the facilities.

So, everything ok but the Internet! Oh! My! God!

It just doesn’t work! You have to log in every two minutes! And it’s really slow! I ended up using my own internet!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
TeamMarriott, Manager at Miami Marriott Biscayne Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Hello Huatch,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your comments regarding your recent stay with us. We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed our hotel. However, I do apologize for the problems you experienced with our internet service. We are working with our provider to make sure our connection is operating as it should. Thank you again for being our guest. It was a pleasure serving you. We hope you will visit us again the next time you are in the area. You may want to check out our promotions, including our Stay for Breakfast package, which includes accommodations and breakfast for two. We look forward to seeing you again soon! Take care.

In Hospitality,
David Cesario

Reviewed 30 March 2018

i went with my family in January, and i was amazed.
first of all great view for the rooms which made me and my family very happy.
clean and neat.
fantastic location and the service was great
we asked in the reception about the activities around and the seafood restaurants, there was a nice gentleman helping us, mr Jose Peres, he was very patient with us and offered us a maps with all the informations we asked about
overall nice experience.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank tallam44
Reviewed 30 March 2018

I had a King size bed in a room that was on the 31st floor. It had a great view over a few bridges and over boats. The 31st floor was not a problem as the hotel has six elevators that are very fast. The employees behind the desk were very helpful.

Room Tip: Any room is suitable
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family