10 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Marriott HotelsUS$328
Expedia.comUS$328
PricelineUS$328
TravelocityUS$328
Hotels.comUS$328
travelup.comUS$361
4,656 results
All reviews biscayne bay catch restaurant safety and security south beach the concierge lounge small mall pre cruise stay cruise port self parking valet service hotel restaurant per day hazel junior norberto pagan balcony
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 November 2022

I met my friend Nicole McQueeney to see the Jo Koy show down the street. We stayed at your hotel on 11/5/22 and had breakfast the next morning in your Catch of the Day restaurant. I left and drove home to Palm Beach Gardens not aware that I left my navy blue suit jacket on the back of my chair in the dining room. I called the restaurant and Meisel Reyes answered even though the restaurant was closed, bravo Maisel! Then got a phone call from Lucas Perez saying they found my jacket, making my day. He was so nice! Later I got another call from Roberto Pagan making all the arrangements to mail me my jacket on Monday. I offered to pay for the shipping but Norberto insisted the hotel send it to me as a service. I was so impressed! All three of your employees went above and beyond helping me locate my jacket and getting it back to me. Thank you for such a dedicated service and extremely pleasant people to deal with. Great team Marriott!

Room tip: Great bed!
Date of stay: November 2022
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Team Marriott, Guest Services / Front Office at Miami Marriott Biscayne Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2022

Dear flmom3072,

Thank you for visiting Miami Marriott Biscayne Bay and for writing about your wonderful experience. We especially appreciate the kind words you had for our team members for their exceptional service. We could not agree more that Meisel, Lucas, and Roberto are true assets to our team. We will share your kind comments to show them their efforts have been recognized. It was a pleasure being of service, and we would love to have you and your friend stay with us again the next time you are in Biscayne Bay.

Reviewed 7 November 2022 via mobile

Waited 3 years for our dream holiday booked this hotel for 1 night before our cruise arrived on 5th November 22 went to reception only to be told they had over sold the rooms due to the hotel getting a refurb seriously a 31 storey hotel didn't have room for us we were sent to 1 of their other properties no where near the port called Residents Inn which had no bar no restaurant so after a very long day we were far from happy we paid to stay in a 5 star hotel close to the port so we didn't
have far to go to our ship and be able to view the bay from our hotel balcony but no took inland away from the port with a view of buildings and a star rating of nothing so angry ruined the beginning of our holiday for sure

Date of stay: November 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank 2122anne

Dear 2122anne,

We thank you for taking the time to review your visit with us. We regret we could not accommodate you this time. Although we were able to make arrangements for you at another property, we understand your frustration nonetheless. Our team strives to ensure an exceptional experience for each guest, and we were sorry to read we did not meet your expectations. We hope you will accept our apologies for not delivering and consider giving us a second chance to provide you with the hospitality you deserve.

Reviewed 2 November 2022 via mobile

Spent three nights here in late October 2022. I was fortunate enough to get upgraded using Marriott Suite Night upgrades to the Vice Presidential Suite. Fancy name, but really nothing more than a normal suite with a very small bathroom. Part of the reason that I give the hotel a lower rating is at the time of the upgrade, the room description did not have any mention of a sofa bed, and i was traveling with my son. I reached out to the hotel directly and was told by the assistant room manager that the room did not have a sofa bed, but at the time of check in l, they would see if there were any junior suites with two beds available. The hotel is going through a renovation, so none of those were available, so they provided a roll away. My son is 6'3", so not the best option, but ok. On the second day, we decided to move some couch pillows and lo and behold it was a sofa bed!

During the duration of our visit, the TV didn't work in our newly renovated room. Two maintenance visits, several messages, a couple of front desk visits and a few days, it still wasn't working. A functional TV, especially when staying over a Sunday, is required. I didn't want to go out and watch F1 and football, but I did.

As noted, the hotel is undergoing a renovation, and they will send you an email a few days before you arrive to let you know the concierge lounge and pool are closed z and the bar is in a makeshift corner. That information was buried at the time of booking, which was disappointing.

Final negative... parking is expensive. Website says it's $34, but after taxes and fees, it's over $40 per night.

Positives...the hotel staff was always friendly. The location is awesome, central to South Beach, Calle Ocho, the Arts District and the airport.

In the end, I would stay here again due to the location...after the renovation is done. This was a points stay, and I am a Titanium member, so to the hotel's credit , they did credit me $100 for all the negative stuff.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank theepp
Team Marriott, Guest Services / Front Office at Miami Marriott Biscayne Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 3 November 2022

Dear theepp,

Thank you for being a valued Marriott Bonvoy Titanium Elite member and for taking the time to share your detailed review. We genuinely regret not meeting your expectations with the room assigned to you and for not providing you with a proper description of our in-room amenities. We will address your comments appropriately to ensure we provide our guests with accurate information regarding our offerings. Furthermore, we were disappointed to read about the issue you had with the television and that we were unable to resolve this to your satisfaction while you were here. Please be assured we will follow up on your concern accordingly to make sure we are more diligent in our service delivery going forward.

On a positive note, we are glad you liked our ideal location and courteous associates.

We are grateful for your feedback, and we look forward to seeing you again to experience our renewed and refreshed property when our improvements have been completed.

Reviewed 28 October 2022 via mobile

We had a wonderful experience. The hotel was clean. We arrived early and able to get a room at no charge. We enjoyed the restaurants and little shopping center below the food was great. The staff was great. A special thanks to Jose Perez for helping us navigate. We enjoyed the stay!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Team Marriott, Guest Services / Front Office at Miami Marriott Biscayne Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2022

Dear Emilia M,

We are glad you had such a great time here at Miami Marriott Biscayne Bay and that our team took excellent care of you. We believe we have the best of the best, and Jose will enjoy hearing your compliments. We are pleased to know you loved our clean, well-maintained property, the many amenities we offer, and the delicious food. We hope you will come back soon to see us.

Reviewed 26 October 2022

The safety & security officers were amazing
Hats off to Yazdi Patel, Gene & Joshua for an excellent job
They were efficient, professional, courteous, eager to help and always available

Trip type: Travelled on business
Team Marriott, Guest Services / Front Office at Miami Marriott Biscayne Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2022

Dear jeannieg263,

We appreciate your lovely review of Miami Marriott Biscayne Bay. Hospitality is what we do best, and we thank you for acknowledging our efforts. We will certainly relay your comments to our entire team, especially Yazdi, Gene and Joshua. It was a pleasure hosting you, and we look forward to your next visit.