“Best macarons I’ve had!”
Review of Ma-Ka-Rohn

Ma-Ka-Rohn
Ranked #66 of 172 Quick Bites in Miami
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I ordered macarons and the first delivery was spoiled (which I emailed promptly and the situation was rectified with a new order). The second order was the usual yumminess that I am used to! I’ll definitely be purchasing again soon. My favorites are: cookie butter, cotton candy, and Irish coffee. I really hope the s’mores flavor comes back!!

Date of visit: April 2021
Write a reviewReviews (159)

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

The Ma-Ka-Rohn macaron subscription is so much fun! There are so many delicious flavors that are so creative to fit with each season or holiday! We LOVE the flavor, texture and freshness!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

These macarons are absolutely delicious! I always get them for special occasions and I can't wait to order my next box!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Really fresh and delicious. I usually don't like macaroons but these are amazing. Arrived super quick too! Can't wait to order again!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I've gotten individual flavors and the mystery box for two separate occasions so far which both of them arrived in a good amount of time. The only flavor I wasn't fond of was the rose flavor, but I've never liked that flavor to begin with. This website is wonderful and the cheapest macarons I've ever seen online before especially with such a huge selection! I think the size and flavors are perfect and will continue to purchase them whenever that craving for macarons hits :)

Date of visit: April 2021

Been to Ma-Ka-Rohn? Share your experiences!