6 people are viewing this hotel
US$446
travelup.comUS$496
TravelocityUS$500
Hotels.comUS$500
All reviews rooftop bar downtown miami front desk boutique hotel whole foods homeless people room size coffee machine walking distance would stay here again cruise port yogurt mini bar valet parking very nice hotel longford cvs
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 November 2022

I stayed be for a night before a Miami-based cruise and it is very close to the port, but not close enough to walk there.
The room was very cute and the front desk staff was fine. Beware of their “room service” as it’s actually more like a DoorDash kind of thing and there was a problem with my order and it was difficult to resolve.
Restaurant next door for breakfast was good.
Like I said, good option for night before a cruise.

Date of stay: April 2022
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank 479ericc
Reviewed 15 November 2022

Hospitality is defined at The Eurostar Langford Hotel! The embracing hand of warm brotherhood is immediately extended from the moment I stepped through the classic doorway. The classic transformation of this historic building from 1926 is elegant and sophisticated. The warm Miami sun gave a blessed tap on my stay at this lovely hotel!

Room tip: Convenient location to cruise port
Reviewed 14 November 2022 via mobile

Excellent breakfast, excellent servis for breakfast by Jaume.

He was very friendly and helpful.

Beeakfast is very rich. Juices, chesss, eggs, sosages, cakes,…………

(Sorry, tripadvşser want minimum 200 word)

Room was clean and good.

Area is very good.

Next time we will come again

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 4 November 2022 via mobile

When I came into the lobby it was a line but where isn’t there a line around 3 o’clock for check in? The staff was fast, polite and full of energy. I ask for advice for restaurants and David gave me four different restaurants just like that with different cuisine.
The room was clean and cozy for me, good bed and the bathroom with rain shower, so good!

I didn’t have breakfast in the booking but I’m glad I bought it on site.
Good breakfast, nice breakfast area next to the hotel.
James, the host for the breakfast was on top on everything.
He gave me tour before I made up my mind, gave me the correct prize, 24,80 includes tax and gratuity.

Next time I’m in Miami downtown, I’m going back!

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 2 November 2022

hotel in the center of Miami, 5 minutes walk from Bay front park
in the past it was a bank and the lift still looks like ancient times
comfortable room , little bit noisy, good value for money
good breakfast, very kind staff;

Room tip: to sleep there
Date of stay: September 2022