“GREAT FOR DELIVERY”
Review of Miyako Restaurant

Miyako Restaurant
Ranked #1,827 of 4,322 Restaurants in Miami
Reviewed 10 June 2016

My family and I have Japanese food delivered from Miyako about once a week. Their sushi is extremely fresh.

Reviewed 25 April 2016 via mobile

After visiting this place which also has an all-u-can eat menu; we left sad and with no desire to return. The service is ok, but the food quality has been down hill, chicken tasted funny, nothing special... Plates were just bulky with no value. Will definitively not return.

Reviewed 26 March 2016 via mobile

My boyfriend and I were in Miami on vacation and decided to go into Miyako for some Chinese/Japanese food. Once we walked in and were seated our waitress walked away without asking us what we wanted to drink or even greeting us properly. We then waited about 15 minutes before anyone asked us what we wanted as our entreé. The wonton soup tasted like dish water, my California roll was not wrapped properly, my boyfriend order the crazy roll WITH cream cheese and his roll was incorrect. Once he asked the waitress to correct his food, instead of re-making the roll, they just smeared cream cheese on every piece of sushi! This restaurant has poor service, lacks in overall cleanliness and makes me wonder how they passed a health inspection.

Reviewed 5 February 2016

This is by far the best "All you can eat sushi" restaurant I've ever seen. Here's why:
1. Inexpensive, about $15 plus tax and tip. (I tipped 25% because the server made over ten trips to the table.
2. Extremely fast service for each order. (often not the case for All You Can Eat)
3. They offered Ikura Sushi (many All You Can East do not have caviar)
4. Sushi was very fresh.
5. Tempura was cooked to order and was delicious.

2  Thank Michael D
Reviewed 12 December 2015

We were there during Thanksgiving and had lunch. Great variety of food! Sushi was delicious (tons of choices!) , the General Tso chicken was gorgeous. Won Ton soup was ordinary. Outdoor seating but overlooking parking lot and Collins ave. Excellent service!