12 people are viewing this hotel
PricelineUS$180
Expedia.comUS$180
Hotels.comUS$180
2,843 results
All reviews rooftop pool miami brickell great hotel modern hotel great stay business trip south beach valet publix downtown gym uber hurricane metromover cruise
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 September 2022 via mobile

Well maintained and the staff is wonderful! Not sure the gentleman's name that works up at the pool when it opened early morning but he was very helpful and friendly more than once on our short 3 day visit! Thank you very much Novotel Miami Brickell for giving us a memorable experience staying with you! We will stay here again 100% ❤️
Brian and Angela

2  Thank brianlX6814EZ
Claudia Di Gino, General Manager at Novotel Miami Brickell, responded to this reviewResponded 16 September 2022

Dear Brian and Angela,

Thank you for a great review!
We are delighted to read that you experienced our world class service. We look forward to welcoming you back during your next trip to Miami.

Reviewed 12 September 2022

I had a hectic two week travel schedule and my last hotel night was here. Immediately upon entering I was greeted by a very nice desk agent who was so friendly and professional, but the best, she managed to find me a room right away though I was early. My apologies for not getting her name because I really believe she went above and beyond to accommodate me.

The hotel is very modern, warm colours in the lobby, everything was clean, and what I especially liked was that one needed to use the room key card to get to the assigned floor on the elevator (great for solo travelers with safety in mind).

The room was clean, modern, had a mini-fridge and coffee machine as well. There was a wardrobe, not a closet but the unique thing about the wardrobe was that the lighting was built into the clothing rod--excellent idea. The bed was comfortable and there was a work station as well with a proper computer chair that made doing some last minute emails easy. Wifi worked especially well and there were no lags.

What struck me as a little odd was that the bathroom was huge, almost as big as the bedroom itself. Two things that I think the designers of the building could have considered from a guest point-of-view (too late for that now though) is that perhaps making the bathroom a little smaller to give the room part a bit of space. Though it was nice, I would not want to do an extended stay there. Also, I noticed that some of the premium rooms had floor-to-ceiling windows; this is something that I think would have enhanced the stay for all rooms and for ones like mine, made them feel less smaller.

I didn't see the pool area or use the restaurant so unfortunately, I cannot speak to those.

The hotel served my purpose of having access to food and the transit Miami offered for my last day and for that, I would definitely stay again. However, as mentioned above, after coming from a hotel with a large room, the room size here would not be comfortable, for me anyway, for a long-term stay.

That is just a preference but for those who need to stay in Brickell, this is a very clean place, excellent customer service, plenty of food options nearby and I did a nice walk down by the water which was not far from the property at all.

Room tip: Pay more for a premium room
Date of stay: September 2022
Claudia Di Gino, General Manager at Novotel Miami Brickell, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2022

Dear TorontoRobDT,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We are delighted to read that we exceeded your expectations. Please contact us directly once you are ready to book your next reservation and ensure you book the best room that fits your needs. We do have different room types and views available.

We look forward to welcoming you back during your next trip to Miami.

Reviewed 11 September 2022

We only stayed for one night but found this to be a very good hotel. Modern & well furnished, the staff were excellent and the pool / bar was very welcome after a hot journey. The reception staff were really good, both in terms of handling check in and out efficiently, but also by helping us find our bearings and recommending a great place for breakfast.

Date of stay: August 2022

Dear 160traveller,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I am glad we were able to exceed your expectations with our world class service and amenities. We look forward to welcoming you back during your trip to Miami.

Reviewed 11 September 2022 via mobile

The colours throughout the Novotel Miami Brickell Hotel are really pleasing to the eyes - everything is so bright it makes for really comfortable surroundings. Ayanna checked us in and she was extremely helpful, polite and friendly. The Hotel is located about 10 minutes from the Metrorail that we took to Brickell City Centre / Mall and is free. Using Uber we got to Lincoln Street Mall in about 20 minutes and Little Havana is a few blocks away so the Hotel is in a really good location. Ask Ayanna for assistance, she’ll help with your queries. The room - Superior King was very spacious, clean and had huge amount of storage. An ice machine is located at the end of the hall on each floor was very convenient which we made use of as it was cheaper than buying drinks in the Hotel

Dear 534Winnie,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We are delighted to read that Ayanna exceeded your expectations with our world class service.
We hope to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 11 September 2022 via mobile

Great location, very close to restaurants in Brickell and great service and staff. Our Room was very clean, modern and bed was comfortable. The rooftop pool was nice, and had a bar with happy hour specials. You can also order food as well. Gym was ok, not huge, and had the bare minimum equipment for a quick workout.

1  Thank 883vinnyt

Dear 883vinnyt,

Thank you for a great review! We are glad that you experienced our world class service and enjoyed our amenities. We look forward to welcoming you back during your next trip to Miami.