“Delicious food, but a bit unorganized.”

Kobe Japanese Steak & Seafood
Ranked #443 of 4,325 Restaurants in Miami
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 10 August 2015

I ordered sushi and my dining companion ordered a beef dish with rice & vegetables.
The sushi arrived and the wait staff said the other order would be right up. The food itself was very good, but for some reason my sushi roll arrived quite quickly, and we were starving so I waited a bit, then dug in. The beef entree arrived as I was just finishing up, so actually I ate first, then watched as he ate his selection. So, we didn't actually eat at the same time, which was a bit odd. The miso soup was delicious. Had I known there would be this time disconnect I might have ordered a little something extra. Suggest: hold the orders till everything is ready to go. We were not there at a busy, rushed hour. I wish they had seated the couples with the crying children in a separate section.

Reviewed 20 June 2015

I have a client in Miami which gives me the opportunity to be in town once or twice a year. Whenever I am in town, I plan to go to the Kobe House. The atmosphere is very pleasant and quiet and the food is excellent. I prefer the hibachi show by the chef but I have heard from friends and colleagues (I don't eat sushi) that the sushi is very good as well.

This place is a staple for me.

Reviewed 29 May 2015 via mobile

The food here falls into the ok category with the sushi lacking in flavor unless you get a deep fried one. The Calamari Hibachi was pretty good and was a decent size for the price of the lunch time special. All in all it is just average food for an above average price.

Reviewed 23 April 2015

nice japanese restaurant, the service was ok. The food its not full japanese, its kinda Asian-Fusion food, but my rolls was yummy!

Reviewed 30 March 2015 via mobile

I was with my friends and we sat outside I had to get the host to hand us menus. Then our waitress came and she didn't even say her name. We ordered edamame and they were cold and without salt I was nearly finishing when they brought it. AGAIN I had to go inside to tell our waitress that we were ready to order we waited more than 30 minutes. The sushi was good but we all had stomach ache and my friend order salmon which was raw and when told our waitress she just gave us a rude face and left.
They wanted to make us pay her 18% tip when she wasn't even there we has to go inside and pay because she wouldn't come out. The thing is I'm a waitress and I always tip but she didn't deserve a penny.

Don't go in they're far more better places!