All reviews in south beach front desk ocean drive beach towels third floor rain shower late at night collins ave night life boutique hotel block miami clubs luis nightlife lincoln
Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

The Kent was a hidden gem for sure. How did I come about this nice little surprise..you ask? We were on Collins looking for a hotel during the week of the 4th at like 2 a.m. and walked into The Colony. The young lady at the front desk was so nice she told us about their other property one street over “The Kent”. She took us on a view of the room they had available and after learning it just wasn’t to my standards she called over to The Kent and confirmed with the gentleman whom answered the phone over there that there was a room available, which would most likely be more to my liking. Upon arrival this awesome young man offered us a special upgraded room and even poured us a glass of champagne to celebrate the 2 hours belated birthday of my friend. The room was great! It was ver clean and decor was very modern. I will now definitely stay at The Kent in the future!! Absolutely recommended!!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
Eddie N, Director of Sales at The Kent Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2018

Thank you Asha for the wonderful review! We are so happy to read that our staff was able to find you a room in South Beach at the last minute. We look forward to welcoming you back to the Kent in the near future!

Reviewed 13 July 2018

I came to the Kent Hotel for a friends birthday a couples of years ago and then I stayed here more recently with my husband in and overnight stay before heading to another trip. The Kent is very nice, they have made renovations and we stayed in one of those rooms. The elevator was small and a little sketchy but overall the hotel was nice and in a GREAT location!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends

Thank you Danielle for the review and for being a repeat client! We are happy to read you liked the renovations at the property, we have plans to do something similar for the elevator sometime early next year.

Reviewed 2 July 2018 via mobile

Every time I come to South Beach I stay at the Kent Hotel the manager and all the workers were great friendly very helpful unfortunately I came to Miami June 29 for my birthday and I was Paul that they were on the new management while the new management that they have is Rude anaconda being condescending and just rude she feels that she doesn’t have to accommodate you for the mistake that they made I feel that if they don’t change management people are gonna stop coming to the hotel

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank LisaT4935

Dear Lisa thank you for the review, the Kent Hotel is still managed by the same company for the last 15 years, the GM has been with the company for more than a year now, we'd like to know what mistake was made by the hotel specifically so we can work on making sure that does not happen to any future clients. Feel free to reach out to us at sales@thekenthotel.com should you wish to discuss in further detail, we welcome your insight and look forward to hearing from you.

Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

This sweet bubbly young lady has amazing customer service. She was able to help us with all our questions and concerns on the spot.
This business is ran very well.
Will definitely stay here again!!!
Mellisa your amazing thank you!!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Eddie N, Director of Sales at The Kent Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2018

Dear guest thank you for the perfect review and wonderful words about Melissa, she constantly delivers great service to our clients and we are very happy to have her on our team!

Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

My first time in Miami and it was a great experience. I would definitely come back and stay here! The staff is all very polite especially Mellisa at the front desk! She has a great attitude and very attentive!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends

Thank you Amanda for the kind words about the property and staff, Melissa is a guest favorite and she is constantly praised by our guests for her service, we are happy to read that she delivered great service once again, please come back to visit us again real soon!