10 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.comUS$359
Expedia.comUS$359
PricelineUS$359
travelup.comUS$398
eDreamsUS$359
Destinia.comUS$455
6,775 results
All reviews whole foods bay view south beach pool party biscayne bay pool area pool staff one bedroom suite amazing service took great care great pool ocean drive lincoln road cynthia miami bhalla server
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Overrated and over priced. No basic services included even with a premium fee (not even a bottle of water as a welcome). No bar or food available at night, rooms clean but dated design. Not going back.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I was served by a great pool server called NICOLY. SHE HELPED ME TO CHOOSE A GOOD WINE, to celebrate my birthday. I ended up buying three bottles and left happily because I had one of the best days of my life, with a beautiful sunset in front of me, being well served and paying a great price. thank you

Date of stay: April 2021
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Outdated hotel, rude staff, metal detectors and strip search required to go to the pool.. even as hotel guests. Every single lounge chair, daybed, pillow, and towel had stains on them. The rooms were old with cheap furniture and the hotel hallways reminded me of a 1980s horror movie, decrepit, dark, and old. Avoid at all costs.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

room was very dirty left over hair on the floors. Old urine around the toilet, dirty stained bedding, The worst VOMIT just wiped away on the rug! I ended up sanitizing and cleaning my room. I never bothered complaining to the concierge because it was very obvious I heard the same complaints from a few guest that were around . I’ve traveled a lot this was the worst of the worst !

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

From the moment I walked in. Tamara was very welcoming and attentive. She checked me in with so much ease and professionalism. Given I arrived 4 hrs before my initial check-in time, Tamara placed a “rush” check-in order so I could begin my Mondrian experience early and I appreciated that. The entire Baia Beach Club service staff was great! However, Kimberly and Kat were outstanding! They were super attentive, very present, engaging and a true joy to have attending to my needs. Based on the great service I received, I’ll gladly return to The Mondrian!