Marriott Stanton South Beach
Bentley Beach(Miami Beach)
Century Hotel(Miami Beach)
Prime Hotel(Miami Beach)
  • Breakfast included
Room Mate Lord Balfour(Miami Beach)
  • Beachfront
Sense Beach House(Miami Beach)
  • Pool
The Julia Hotel(Miami Beach)
  • Pool
Hotel St. Augustine(Miami Beach)
2,661 results
All reviewsthe concierge loungedeco bluesouth beachocean driveocean frontpool attendantnikki beachpool areafront desk staffoceanfront roomcity viewbeach chairsbeach servicean umbrellarestaurants and barsthe entire staffhotel restaurant
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Just spent 4 days at this hotel. It’s one of the better Marriott hotels I have ever stayed at (which is a lot)

Uber clean and updated. Staff was always ready to help with anything we needed. Great location on the turquoise waters of south beach. Far enough away from “nightlife south beach” that it’s quiet, upscale, and ok to bring kids. Great pool deck and beach setup. Rooms with a view are definitely worth the extra $.

LoLos is one of the 2 restaurants on property. We ate there several times for breakfast, lunch delivered to the pool and beach, as well as dinner. All the food was great, Mexican food especially. Get the grilled street corn and the grapefruit margarita. Best of both I’ve ever had. Starbucks on site was a great perk as well.

Only downside is there was usually a wait list for pool chairs with many putting towels down early in the morning. Some guests were not happy about it.

I will be back to this hotel anytime I need to come to Miami/South Beach. No reason to look elsewhere.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We have been to this property more than a dozen times. It is our #1 place to stay in Miami.

The staff here is great, rooms are nice, the pool/patio areas are good for adults and kids, and the location is one of the best in South Beach. The property sits on a beautiful stretch of the beach and is close to everything yet is still peaceful. I also love that it has a full service Starbucks on the first floor, which is super convenient.

However in my opinion, the Marriott Stanton’s best kept secret is their Pool Manager, Lot. He is awesome. Lot is incredibly welcoming thoughtful and kind. He always greets you with a warm smile and makes you feel like whatever you need is “his pleasure” and never a problem. His genuine friendliness and thoughtful nature quickly endears him as an old friend and not someone who is there just to assist you. As a person who comes to Miami to enjoy the pool and other outdoor amenities, this is incredibly important to me and one of the main reasons we will continue to come back to The Stanton time and time again.

Many thanks to Lot, Lauren (Front Desk), John (Concierge), Alejandro (Valet) and the rest of the staff at the Marriott for constantly exceeding our expectations and making this place feel more like home than a hotel.

- Audrey

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank AR27918
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I came into the new Starbucks with a few family and friends and I was amaze by how great the service was. I had a problem with my drink and one of the barista gave me dairy instead of the Almond milk I ordered but Love helped me out. As soon as I told her about my drink she apologized about the mistake that was made and quickly made a new one and she even upgraded the size. I would most definitely visit this Starbucks again!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
TeamMarriott, Manager at Marriott Stanton South Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Rodgenica C,

Thank you for sharing your wonderful review. We’re delighted to read you had a great experience with us and that the exceptional service delivered by Love added to your joy. We appreciate you sharing your nice comments and look forward to welcoming you back soon to Marriott Stanton South Beach.

Best Regards,
Alexina Beauperthuy
Assistant General Manager

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I came in for a nice cup of coffee in the morning at Starbucks and a nice young lady named Hayley helped me out with quick and efficient service. I had a nice coffee with sugar and cream to start my day while reading the paper at the pool.

Stayed: March 2018
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Had a wonderful stay at the Stanton. Great view from the room. Amenities were on point and the pool area and hot tub were very nice. Great view of the ocean from the pool and the service at the pool was especially good. Special thanks to Migdalia at the poolside for helping to make it a memorable trip!!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends