US$279
US$237
Official Site
US$329
  • Beachfront
Shelborne South Beach(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 01/08
US$151
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$177/night.

US$230
  • Beachfront
Bentley Hotel South Beach(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
US$199
Savings alert! 41% below average rates

The price you found is 41% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$335/night.

The Confidante Miami Beach(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
US$179
Hyatt.com
  • Beachfront
Fontainebleau Miami Beach(Miami Beach)
Book now, pay at stay
US$249
  • Beachfront
Shore Club South Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 01/08
US$189
US$325
US$318
  • Beachfront
Hotel Croydon(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 25 May 2010

Please stay away from this "hotel"...I stayed there for 2 nights with my friends because we were on budget and thought that we could survive , but believe me it is better to pay couple of bucks more and go to other place where at least you gonna have clean bed and good customer service....Parking is ridiculous...They can only acommodate 6 cars and one of them is always occupied by front desk employee who told me he was gonna leave by midnight and then I could take his spot. Is not that funny?....Only one person you can ask anything you want to know is a cuban guy who works night shift....At least he will try to do his best ....

• Stayed: January 2010, travelled with friends
1  Thank NinkiNini
Reviewed 7 March 2010

Only good thing is location - in walking distance between south beach restaurants and shops.
SERVICE is bad and they don't care.
-internet connection is slow and only in the lobby.
-room was dirty, floor is granit!!!! They call it "luxury granit floor" which is horrible.
-SMELLS BAD EVERYWHERE
- windows as dirty as couldn't be opened
-room service did't worry to change the sheets in proper way and just put sheets and blankets on the bad!!!
-breakfast is just coffee and OLD croissant till 9:00 AM!!!!

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled solo
2  Thank anttraveller85
Reviewed 22 February 2010

Rooms very cold, no heat and front desk person rude. Elevator out of service had to walk stairs.

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 February 2010

I could not sleep at all due to the noise being made by some people on the Hotel Property. You would think the staff would call the police but the noise went on from 1 a.m. to 4 a.m. At one point they set off an alarm on one of the cars parked right below my window. Also, the doors of the room do not shut slowly like most hotels, they slam shut waking you up each time someone enters a room in your hallway. The staff gave me the key to my room and when I went to the room and opened the door there were still guests in the room! Terribly run, terribly operated. I had my elderly parents and expected the elvator to work, but no one warned me ahead that the elevator was not working.

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank HoustonRunner
Reviewed 9 February 2010

I can not even begin to say how bad the experinec was for staying at this nasty, nasty hotel. Had it not been Super Bowl 2010 weekend and something else were available we so would not have stayed. We even considered just staying up outside all night instead of returning to the room. Other guests we spoke to were on the same thoughts. One guest we spoke to had been out partying too much, he and his roo mate passed out and their room was broken into while they were passed out and all of their valuables were stolen.

The morning we left they said the only good thing about today was getting the hell out of the Atlantic Beach Hotel. None of us had slept due to the big fight in one of the room which went on for hours before the Miami police arrived. Once the police arrived it went on for another hour.

Had we had the opportunity to stay somewhere else on this Super Bowl weekend we would have went for it immediately. The lobby should have told us to get the hell out. The broken down elevator had us walking up three sets of stairs. the parking ticket we received because there is no free parking and we were 4 minutes late to add dollars at the parking kiosk. This place should be condemed. I have said enough. A picture say a thousand words. Here are some I took before running out of this dang place as early as we could that morning. This sure as hell is no place for kids!!

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled as a couple