Seacoast Suites Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Beachfront
Grand Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)
  • Beachfront
Costa Galana Miami(Miami Beach)
  • Restaurant
View Hotel
The Castle Beach(Miami Beach)
  • Beachfront
Nobu Hotel Miami Beach(Miami Beach)
  • Pool
Fontainebleau Miami Beach(Miami Beach)
  • Beachfront
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The room with ocean view was gorgeous!!! They intially gave us 2 towels for 5 people to share! Internet passwords never worked. For my 3 day stay I paid $784.32 online initially. Then charged another $200 deposit on arrival for "incedentals". It took 20 days after checkout for them to credit back this deposit to my card? On my last night, I paid the $45 for valet parking! The staff was rude to me after they momentarily lost my valet ticket after they asked me for it. They wouldn't give the keys to my rental without it. Long story short, too much money for less than average customer service!!! I've stayed in cheap motels that treated customers better! I wouldn't recommend this place!!! Staff wouldn't care anyway!!!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
J Rob M, Guest Relations Manager at Seacoast Suites Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Bryon, I would like to apologize for the inconveniences that you encountered during your stay. The $200 authorization (only) was a Damage Deposit. We release the authorization as soon as you check out - we do not hold it at all unless there is damage. The time it takes to reappear in your account varies by the type of card and by your bank. Sorry, but there is nothing that we can do to speed that up. I do not know what happened with the Valet but I am sorry if they appeared rude. They have a responsibility to make sure that they give cars to the correct owner and to collect payment. Thank you for giving us your opinions and they will be forwarded to our management.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Ended trip early due to no internet service after repeated complaints. Paid >$700 for night not stayed. Must have internet access for job. Internet was advertised but did not work

Halls and freight elevator we were required to use looked like somethimg from horror movie. Elevator so slow there were 10-12 people on small elevator at time. Elevator inspection notice posted on elevator had expired 2 years ago. Everyone so close you felt trapped and with no air in elevator. It was hard to breathe by the time you reached the 15th floor. Elevator stops at every floor whether it needs to or not. Half the buttons did not work. People on lower floors opted for stairs. One time, elevator would not go to ground floor. Had to ride up to 6th floor. When door opened, cleaning lady stepped in front of door and cleaned while I waited.

The balcony door would not close. Not much security in Miami with that.
All doorknobs were wobbly and hard to turn or unlock. No coffee in room.. Bring your own.

Made reservation through hotels.com. Name was beach coast. When got there it was seacoast. Stopped there (because address was same) to ask how to get to beach coast.

Would not stay there again.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Mike_Guest_Services, Guest Relations Manager at Seacoast Suites Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Tammy, First of all, I would like to thank you for taking the time to give us your impressions of our hotel. Your opinion is very important to point out where we need to improve our services. I have already noted your comments and we are working on improvements. Secondly, I would like to sincerely apologize for the inconveniences. We do try to ensure your stay is as enjoyable as possible and we have clearly not succeeded on this occasion. With renewed apologies and kind regards.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

So day 2 of 14M - having bought some groceries & got an Uber back, I asked the concierge for a trolley to take it up which he brought & told ME to bring it down again!! Silly me for expecting him to do that! After unloading groceries & making a salad for lunch, I found there were no towels in kitchen after rinsing plate & cutlery nor any liquids or tablets in dishwasher so when I asked at reception, this was delivered to the room!! Interesting choice for kitchen but typical of total lack of customer service. Staff don't care.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Thank you Anusha for bring to our attention the problem with the trolley. This isn't the type of service that we try to provide and I will pass the information on to the proper management. We are a condo/hotel and usually do not provide cleaning supplies but I am glad that supplies were delivered to you - obviously we do have customer service if you did receive them. If you have any other issues please let the Front Desk know so we can resolve them as quickly as possible.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Not at all what I expected. 3rd worst check in experienced anywhere in the world. Reception staff seemed curt, stressed, felt like I was a nuisance, got to apartment booked for 4 for a week & only 5 hangers provided!! Shower doesn’t work properly, not all lights working, not all worth it for price. Dreading going to ask for above to be dealt with & a week to go yet!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Dear Anusha, we apologize if there was confusion at check in but your reservation wasn't prepaid. If the other items have not been resolved please give Housekeeping a call and someone will be up to resolve the issues. We appreciate you staying and hope that the rest of you stay is enjoyable.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

After 19 hours of traveling, with my family, we check in at Seacoast.
We had a two room apartment, 12F, and when we open the door I couldn't believe, what I saw. The first thing my wife said, was, nobody walks in the room without socks, as they are so dirty, and we risk to have a skin problem, then, my soon need to have a shower, but surprise, the door of the bathroom, was damaged, and impossible to close.
We were so tired, that we went to bed, but we have decided to have a shower, with socks, as the bathroom was really untied, and pubic hair around. Another surprise, my room have a stuck door, and to close, I had to put a knife, under the beguining of the door inside the wall, and me and my son, push it, and we succeedto close.
I call the receptor, and very unfriendly person, reply, that room or nothing. Saturday around 11,00PM. Sunday morning I spoke with a lady at the reception, and she was very upset with my remarks. I was shocked, as when I book and pay, it was not mencione, that there was not cleaning room, or changing towels. The advertise in the internet they call luxury hotel. and showing pictures of fake or inexistent rooms. To close, the internet, was terrible, as if you stop for 5 minutes, you have toput again password and pin.Three unbeliveble days. There are only two lifts, for a big building, you may imagine at rush hour the time you need to go up, and come down. Staff are terrible rude.

Room Tip: There are no good rooms, beds are terrible
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

We appreciate you taking time to provide us with such candid feedback of your stay. I am very sorry to hear that your stay did not meet expectations. Please note that this information has been passed on to management so that we can improve our service.