“Aerobar sux!”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Aerobar
Reviewed 28 September 2009

What a rip! Took my wife there ready to spend a K for our anniversary! Skinnypant wearing tweek doorman said "cant come in wearin dress flats opened toed" my friends went in and told me slot of people had the same shoes on! Hey you TWEEK loosen your jeans you bleach blond FRUIT!

1  Thank ukcatinfl2
Reviewed 2 May 2009

It's a cool club with good sound but honestly a bad experience I went through a promoter and split a bottle with some of my friends and got there after 1 when the guestlist closes, had to pay cover and once I got in the bouncer threatened to confiscate my fake unless I "took care of him" I paid him and got in, the girls weren't great, the bouncers in general were very rude. They should be taking care of YOU, not vice versa

1  Thank newera101
Reviewed 9 November 2008

I decided to check out this club that recently opened on the northern fringes of South Beach. I noticed that visitors have lots of questions about clubs and nightlife and have decided to review clubs from time to time, in addition to the many reviews of restaurants and hotels that are available.
The Club has lots off beautiful people, a nice vibe and a nice sound system.The acoustics were very good and well suited to the high energy beats. The drinks were strong and priced in accordance with South Beach norms.
While they feature mostly house music, that night they had a separate room with a DJ playing a combination of hip-hop and top 40.
Aerobar features different themes on different nights and hold special events I highly recommend this club..
Keep in mind that this club does not really gain momentum until late (about 1:00 am).

2  Thank SoBeaficionado