“Give it a whirl...”
Review of EBLB Asian Eatery

EBLB Asian Eatery
Ranked #450 of 1,235 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Price range: US$4 - US$15
Description: At EBLB, which stands for Eat Better Live Better, we believe that good food is the basis for a good life.
Reviewed 23 June 2018

I've eaten here twice and enjoyed both times. The first time was a quick stop before a movie with two girlfriends. I always get some kind of veggies with tofu(maaaaayyyyybe I splurge and get udon), my girlfriends both got chicken dishes. We were all happy and had leftover food.
My second visit was with Rock Star Bebe and daddy. Funny enough, I ran into two mum biddies having a drink at the bar! Nice!
We sat outside and our server was fantastic. We ordered leisurely, our server was especially kind with the baby and life was good. We ordered mushroom soup and buns to start, both very tasty. As always I ordered veggies and tofu, udon this time. I requested that my meal not be oily and that was honored. Perfect. The boys had a few chicken dishes and something from the children's menu.
The service is sweet and friendly, prices the same. Easybreezy spot. We dig it.

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

The service was awesome and the server was very friendly. We had the beef bao bun. It was excellent. My wife had the yakasobi which was good and I had the Seaweed salad with kimchi. That also was great. But the sushi didn’t use sea weed as a wrap. It was more of a thin rice paper which hid the keep the rice tight.

Reviewed 5 March 2018

I am guessing everything is good except sushi? We went yesterday, establishment is clean and atmosphere is relaxing. We ordered edamame, Dragon roll and Fuji roll .. so, Edamame was good. That is about it. Rolls were microscopic, NO seaweed wrap ( waiter said was some soy wrap) and pretty much both identical inside - fake crab stick and piece of cucumber. My Fuji roll had buttered fried either shrimp on it or fish - so tiny - i could not figure out what it actually was. To make it worse - roll was topped with Mayo and some other sweet sauce... yeek. Rice was cold.
$24 for both. I think Publix sushi from the fridge is 300% better... sad ...

Reviewed 27 February 2018

The food was fresh and delicious. We had fried rice, Udon Noodles and a Chicken Bao. Service was awesome.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 18 February 2018

Decided to try this restaurant tonight for dinner and we were pleasantly surprised.
Rest food and service at a great price.
Staff was also amazing.