“Amazing Dinner ”

Lobster Bar Sea Grille Miami Beach
Reserve with OpenTable
Lobster Bar Sea Grille Miami Beach is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #133 of 1,142 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Price range: US$30 - US$80
Description: A glittering restaurant in the heart of South Beach, Lobster Bar Sea Grille showcases world-class seafood, prime steaks, and unparalleled service in a vibrant, up-scale setting.
Reviewed 26 October 2017 via mobile

I can not begin to tell you how amazing this evening was . To start our server Hubert was absolutely the best server I have ever had the pleasure to encounter. He was very enthusiastic and you could tell he loves his job. He walked us through the entire menu describing in detail the delicious menu .
We ordered many of his suggestions and they did not disappoint . The crab cakes and octopus appetizers were amazing. The surf and turf was perfect ! the steak was hands down one of the best and perfectly cooked steaks I have ever had and the flash fried lobster was delicious .

I highly recommend this restaurant and please ask for Hubert ! We will be back !

Reviewed 23 October 2017 via mobile

Food was lovely and the whole building is beautiful however our server literally accused us stealing money from her wages if we didn’t pay the entire ‘suggested’ gratuity.
The management were quick to remove the amount and we left a fair tip in cash however we were still lectured that ‘this is the norm in South Beach so we’d better get used to it’
It might be the norm but it’s also the norm to tip for good service not just because a computer adds it in automatically now!!

2  Thank Phil_BX13
Reviewed 23 October 2017 via mobile

Visited here with my husband whilst visiting from England.
The food was fantastic. We chose off the special 3 course menu and it was all lovely. Only slight negative was that there was too much cognac in the lobster bisque in our opinion.
Service was good but on the night we went there were more servers than diners, and as we were sat next to a service station- we got a full lesson in service that one waiter was giving to a new guy. They just kept congregating by our table!
When the bill came - an 18% ‘service charge’ was included. Now, I understand this is normal in this area but I also understand this is optional and should be based upon what the diner sees as appropriate to pay. We did not feel that $47 was appropriate and we asked for this to be taken off so we could tip (still well) at our discretion.
At this point, our server Sarah told us we were taking money from her pocket, that nobody ever asked for it to be removed and that she’d have to ask the manager. I explained that was fine as I was aware we were not obligated to pay the full amount (in England we’d have tipped £20 at the most even for an exceptional meal - without the guilt trip thanks)!
It was taken off no questions and we left a tip as appropriate- unfortunately this left a sour taste and we would not return.
Shame really. Beautiful building and otherwise made welcome.

1  Thank Sonia W
Reviewed 17 October 2017

We came here for Miami Spice since we had heard this was the best miami spice menu offered. We had amazing service and the food was great and portions large. We were very happy. We very much enjoyed the crabcake appetizer. I had the LOBSTER STUFFED LOBSTER and my boyfriend had the SURF AND TURF. The lobster and steak were both great! We had the CLASSIC - PROFITEROLES and the TROPICAL CREMEUX for dessert and were very impressed! The atmosphere here was very pleasant and quiet enough to have a great conversation.

Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

This has to be the best place for lobster in Miami Beach. From first arriving in a super decorated building, we had amazing service throughout. The selection of fish and wines was great and lovely to finish with a well made cocktail. Can’t recommend this place enough....