Circa 39 Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
US$169
Circa39.com
US$371
US$299
loewshotels.com
US$212
US$199
  • Pool
The Confidante Miami Beach(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
US$223
US$197
Hyatt.com
US$328
Official Site
US$216
  • Breakfast included
Shore Club South Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
US$263
US$219
  • Pool
Riviere South Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
US$178
US$329
US$307
Priceline
  • Beachfront
All reviewssouth beachwalking distance to the beachno lifttwo blocksrooftop loungerooms are smallhotel is cleancleaning servicecomfortable bedswashington avenuea great stayfirst floorrestaurants and shopswould definitely stay here againthe room was nicevisit miamiyogurt
Reviewed 5 April 2018

Great location of this boutique hotel near Miami Beach. Walking distance to the beach and the drive. Hotel has small rooms and a terrace in fronmt of thew hotel. Also on the first floor is a room terrace. Location is the best.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Fashionadmin, Operations Manager at FBH Fashion Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Hi JiriMoonen,

Thank You so much for your wonderful review and staying with us! We hope to see you again very soon!:)

Reviewed 28 March 2018

I arrived at the Fashion Boutique Hotel in the evening (around 9 pm) only to be notified that there weren't any room keys available due to the system not working. I later learned that the hotel ran out of room keys. The toilet didn't flush properly, sink was clogged, and the TV wasn't working.

This hotel is good location wise and price wise but I wouldn't suggest anyone stay here. After I voiced my concerns to the front desk they didn't give me an option to change room which is poor customer service.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Marisa F
Fashionadmin, Operations Manager at FBH Fashion Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2018

Hi Marisa F,

I tried looking you up on our database and could not find you.
I was not made aware of this happening but wanted to clarify a few things:

-The toilet does work properly, if overstuffed with toilet paper it will get clogged and give issues.
-The sink was not clogged. By simply pushing down in the middle all the water drains perfectly.
-If your TV wasn't working our front desk could have fixed it no problem.

As stated above, I wasn't made aware of the situation and would like to hear in full detail and whom you spoke to in the front desk. Please e-mail me to manager@fashionhaushotel.com

I look forward to your e-mail.

Reviewed 10 March 2018

The Fashion Boutique Hotel is a small, 2 floor hotel with 48 rooms on the south end of South Beach. It is located a couple of blocks directly west of the beach on the corner of 5th Street and Washington Avenue. It is also located about a half mile north of the southern end of South Beach. This place has a modern décor but you can tell it is older and has just been refreshed.

I stayed here with my wife on a Saturday night in mid-February and liked the hotels location and the reasonable price but that was about it. Our room was worn out and you could see a lot of wear and tear on the bathroom walls and one of the Pergo floorboards in the bedroom was trashed (not sure how just one board was wrecked). Our room was the first one next to the front desk but it worked out OK and I did not hear any noise from the front desk area during the night. I paid grand total of $227 for the room which was not too bad (hotels directly on the beach were more than twice that). The front desk people were not very attentive as a couple of them were talking on the phone every time we walked by them. Check in and check out was quick as it was not very busy. We got a couple of free beach towels when we checked in and used them at South Beach (that was key since we did not bring any). They do not have a free breakfast and when I asked the front desk about a cup a coffee he told me that I could buy one for about $6 (no thanks).

Overall I was not that impressed with the hotel but really liked its good location and reasonable price. If you want to stay close to the beach but do not want to pay beach front prices, this hotel is an excellent choice. I would stay here again if I was looking to save money. If you are looking for a high end room, this is not the place for you.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Fashionadmin, Operations Manager at FBH Fashion Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2018

Hi Rockyjoe,
Thank you for staying with us and for giving us your feedback.
I do apologize for the impression you believe you had of the hotel. I would love to invite you back for a different experience. Send me an e-mail to manager@fashionhaushotel.com when you wish to return to Miami and I will handle your reservation personally.
Look forward to hear from you.

Reviewed 3 March 2018

The hotel is greatly located in South Miami beach for a reasonable price, which is why we chose it. The room is not too big, but for sleeping ok. The hotel looks a bit worn out and you can hear a lot of noise from the street, which you should consider if you have a light sleep. The staff is friendly. Hotel also offers parking, but we parked ourselves in the nearby garage at 200, 7th street for 20$ a day (while the hotel valet parking is 35$) might help if you're on budget.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Fashionadmin, Operations Manager at FBH Fashion Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2018

Hello Jan,

Thank you so much for staying with us and feedback. We hope to see you again very soon!

Reviewed 26 February 2018

We flew in Thursday night and had a late check in. Uber to the hotel from FLL with surge at midnight was around $105. Check in was super fast. Our room was nice and had that unique fashion boutique feel. Beds were very comfortable, the room had enough space to store our luggage in the room (ours was not small like other reviews have suggested but also not as big as other hotels.) Bathroom was adequate. Breakfast was good. The walk to the beach was easy. As was the walk to restaurants (Puerto Sagua!) Multiple pharmacies are within walking distance.
A few things that we noticed - the room could use a small face lift, with chipped paint, some rusty spots on the fixtures, etc. Nothing major but small things that may help the overall impression of the experience.
Thank you for a wonderful experience.
One other thing, they do give you two towels per room (you have a beach towel card x 2 and trade them for towels and then get them back when you hand in the beach towels.)

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family

Hello jy3,

Thank you so much for staying with us and for your feedback. We hope to see you again very soon!