“Wow!! Simply Fantastic”

Fifi's Place Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Fifi's Place Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #177 of 1,163 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Price range: US$7 - US$39
Cuisines: Seafood, Spanish
Good for: Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: North Shores
Cross street: Collins
Description: Fresh seafood Latin Fusion style in Miami Beach. I'm Nelson, a Cuban-American bred in New York and Miami, and I work the front of the house. My wife, Mayneth, from Venezuela, leads the cooking crew in our kitchen; she is better known as Fifi. Please be our guests for the freshest fish in Miami Beach. Dress casual and be prepared for a mouth watering treat.
Reviewed 20 April 2018

What a wonderful meal. The food was delicious, portions generous and service outstanding. A totally wonderful experience and we can't wait to get back. Fresh seafood, expertly prepared and don't forget to save room for dessert -- all fantastic!

1  Thank MidwestSailor83

Reviewed 18 April 2018

We walked to Fifi’s from our hotel (Hilton Cabana) about .7 mile. We enjoyed the food, service, and wait staff. Jean Luc 2016 Rose was good value and quite tasty. Tried the calamari app fried which was ok...then went for grilled Hogg Snapper grilled which was delicious (fish of day). After reading reviews and booking we were surprised by negative reviews but guess every night and every person are different I’d recommend if in the area.

1  Thank Besos43
Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

The overall experience was great! I’m a very picky eater but the staff was polite and patient while answering ALL of my questions. Customer Service was good. My only problem was it took a long time for our food to come out, but the waiter was attentive and consistent, so that was not a big issue.

1  Thank Lashonda T
Reviewed 13 April 2018 via mobile

I had not been at Fifi’s for a while and decided to go back to bring a friend to a good local restaurant (less touristy than the usual spots on the Beach) with super fresh fish.
We were not disappointed. I had an excellent ceviche to start, we then had the grilled mixed sea food entrees It was absolutely delicious. Service is good and friendly. Prices are reasonable for the quality. I will go back.

1  Thank FNANY
Reviewed 2 April 2018

We went to this restaurant on the recommendation of the concierge at our hotel. We were looking for really great paella. Upon being seated we were greeted by our server Milton. He was pleasant and attentive. I had the paella and my wife had the chicken and rice. Both servings were huge and exceptional. Would definitely go back.

1  Thank mike l