“Best experience ”

Fogo de Chao Brazilian Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #78 of 1,163 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Price range: US$45 - US$45
Cuisines: Brazilian, South American, Steakhouse
Good for: Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Romantic, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Buffet, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Came to Miami for vacation and for dinner I wanted steak, I googled steakhouses nearby this one came up and decided to try it out not knowing anything about it except that it had a good rating and servers come by and cut the meat for you. When my boyfriend and I got there we got valet. Walking in it was a great atmosphere and the hostess was really nice. When we sat down, they pulled the chair out for us to sit and took away any extra utensils that were not needed within 20 seconds. The waitress explained everything we needed to know since this was our first time. The staff was extremely attentive and genuinely seemed to care that everything was perfect. Which it was, if I could give it more than 5 stars I would. This was definitely worth the money spent and if ever in this area again I will definitely come back.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,266)

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Came to miami to visit my daughter and thought it would be a great idea to take her to Fogo since she’s never been. Unfortunately Fogo in miami isn’t up to the standard of service I’ve been accustomed to in Chicago. Our server disappeared and never came back not even to bring back the check. Had to ask several passing servers to get it and ultimately feel I was brushed off by my apparel. Either way steaks were great as usual but the black beans did not agree with neither one of us. Soon will be Back in chicago for a great Fogo meal & service. One last thing before I forget valet took approximately 20 min to pull our car up, so if your in a hurry make sure to have valet pull your car before the end of your meal.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

The manager, Mr. Puppo was so attentive in spite of this being a busy holiday. The serve staff were also prompt and efficient. We found the market buffet to be very affordable and substantial and it included meat choices, soups, and fresh fruit. A cheesecake dessert for the birthday girl was shared.
Three cheers for Fogo de Chao.

Reviewed 26 March 2018

Nice service, good food and plenty of meat. Wines are very expensive but altogether a good restaurant

Reviewed 3 March 2018

Excellent service, the best kitchen, chicken, lamb, pork and wheel everything perfect!
A friendly restaurant, clean and quick service!