Shelborne South Beach(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
US$173
US$169
  • Pool
Hotel Croydon(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
US$193
US$126
US$259
US$328
Official Site
  • Beachfront
Bentley Hotel South Beach(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
US$135
US$230
US$189
US$185
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$213/night.

Fontainebleau Miami Beach(Miami Beach)
Book now, pay at stay
US$249
  • Beachfront
Shore Club South Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
US$189
  • Pool
The Confidante Miami Beach(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$161
1,916 results
All reviewsocean drivesouth beachfree bikesjunior suitebeach towelsbreakfast was includednight lifethe location is perfectvalet parkingpablomiamiactionclubsrooftopnightlifecruisebellman
Reviewed 31 October 2015

My friend and I were planning to stay in Miami for 1 night before our cruise. I blindly picked this hotel online based on pictures and reviews. All other hotels looked run down or reviewers complained of roaches. Breakwater Hotel had the best review, pictures, location and price out of the hotels I looked at so I picked it. I was pleasantly surprised at how much better the service, room, and amenities were than I originally thought. The room was clean, nice bathroom, free full breakfast, free bike rentals, entertainment outside our window, and pleasant staff. And the beach is right across the street! I would definitely stay here again!

Room Tip: The only thing was they don't have double beds, but that wasn't a big issue since there was only 2 of us and it was a King bed. This hotel is right on Ocean Dr. so this is not a quiet area for relaxation. But if you want to be in the middle of the festivities and near the beach, this is the spot! Money well spent, great price
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled with friends
csantana116, General Manager at Hotel Breakwater South Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 3 November 2015

Hi MsStephH_RN,

Thank you for sharing your feedback at the Breakwater South Beach and glad that we were able to be your unexpected delight. The entire staff is pleased on how much you enjoyed yourself and your room accommodations. Please do not hesitate to contact us directly at reservations@breakwatersouthbeach.com when you're ready to return to Miami Beach.

Reviewed 31 October 2015 via mobile

Worst hotel experience ever. My room literally shook until 4:14am due to the loud music from the hotel's club which was directly below my room. The air conditioning did not work right, and starting at 9:15am, housekeepers started banging on my door every 15 minutes. Then, she I went to check out the next morning, they tried to charge a "mandatory" $25 "resort fee". This is a 3 star hotel at best, not a resort. Plus, the free Internet is slow. I got no sleep whatsoever.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank JasonRich
csantana116, General Manager at Hotel Breakwater South Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2015

Dear JasonRich,

I'm terribly sorry that you were unable to relax from the entertainment to the staff knocking on your door. This isn't the type of experience intended for our guest. I also apologize for the confusion regarding our service fee as we do not have a resort fee. As we do respect your opinion and would hope that should you return to Miami, we have the privilege to serve you again in the near future. Please do not hesitate to contact us directly at reservations@breakwatersouthbeach.com.

Reviewed 30 October 2015

One of the best location on Miami South Beach, very good service, excellent breakfest.You pay for what you get and it is not always cheap but good value for money. Oposite the hotel you will find Miami Art Deco Museum. Go and see and learn a bit of the history!

Room Tip: You have to ask for a roon with the view over the sea but it can be a bit noicey in the evening because of all activites on the street!
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family

Hi Tomas A,

We really appreciate your feedback of your recent visit to the Breakwater South Beach and can't begin to express how appreciative the entire team is. When you're ready to return, please don't hesitate to contact us directly at reservations@breakwatersouthbeach.com so we can personally make your reservations.

Reviewed 28 October 2015 via mobile

Arrived 10/26 room was ready as soon as we arrived (before check in time) Was upgraded to a balcony room! Staff was incredible!!!!!! The two Natalies, Martha and Stanley were all helpful and a delightful additon to this hotel! The room was clean, bed comfy. I can honestly say I have no complaints. The Location is the best attribute aside from the friendly staff. Centrally located next to everything on Ocean drive and steps from the beach. I highly recommend this hotel. Noise level was pretty much cancelled once i closed the balcony door and didnt bother me at all...maybe bc I'm from nyc. Enjoyed my bae-cation thanks breakwater for making it memorable

Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
csantana116, General Manager at Hotel Breakwater South Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2015

Hi Latrisha G,

Thank you for choosing the Breakwater South Beach for your recent visit to Miami Beach. Whenever the staff has the opportunity to check our guest in early, they try their absolute best to accommodate our guest so they can begin there South Beach experience. I'm sure that when we share your feedback with the team that it will only motivate them to surpass the goals they set on themselves for the level of service they provide to our guest. This will especially go far with "The Natalies", Martha and Stanley. When you're ready to come back for your "bad-cation" part 2, please don't hesitate to contact us directly at reservations@breakwatersouthbeach.com so we can personally prepare your next stay!

Reviewed 28 October 2015

I will never stay anywhere else on South Beach!!! The Natalie "Twins" were fantastic hosts all weekend! Loved the free bikes, breakfast, and beach accessories.
Rooftop suite has spectacular views and premium in-suite and balcony accommodations, with lovely modern upgrades and finishes!

Room Tip: Rooftop suite has spectacular views and premium in-suite and balcony accommodations!
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple

Hi Lbarnum1906,

Thank you for choosing the Breakwater South Beach to host your recent visit to Miami Beach. We're glad that you found our amenities like the breakfast, bikes and beach accessories to your satisfaction. We have some exciting improvements planned for the rooftop suites that we're sure you will like. So when your ready to return to Miami Beach, please don't hesitate to contact us directly to prepare your next visit in the near future!