“Worth the Price.”

The Savoy Hotel & Beach Club
Ranked #27 of 214 Hotels in Miami Beach
Reviewed 24 June 2017

Good price for this older hotel. Rooms have been updated but still show signs of age. Lobby is smaller but has "character". Hallways a little musty but it is right on the ocean. The doors don't have double locks or security bar although I did not feel unsafe. There is only valet parking that is $33 per stay with in and out privileges although the tipping can add up. There is bell service (more tipping) and they will hold your luggage after checkout. The pool is beautiful (2) I think one might be salt water. Clean pool area and access to the beach with umbrellas, cushy beach loungers and cabana umbrellas and towel service - 1st come 1st serve. They do offer non-guests to use the amenities for a $35 fee. Restaurant on property although it did not look open. They were doing some construction but it was barely noticeable. A little far from Lincoln St (1.9 mi) but there is shopping 2 walkable blocks away. I would stay again.

Room Tip: choose a balcony overlooking pool
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank BethChicago
Write a ReviewReviews (1,959)

Reviewed 24 June 2017 via mobile

We rented a bed on the beach from the Savoy service as a way to stay comfortable before we ended our trip in Miami. The service was great, Justin the manager let us know about different services they offered and check in to see if we were okay. And Jordell helped set up everything, and was very nice! He made an effort to make good conversation with us, and also checked in to make sure we had everything we needed. Great experience!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Regina C
Reviewed 24 June 2017 via mobile

I live in Miami, but have friends visiting from Boston this weekend. It goes without saying that visiting South Beach is a MUST and what better way to do it than with a large, comfy oceanside cabana?

It's been a perfect day so far: cloudless sky, gentle waves, cooling breeze. But what has made our day-visit truly five-stars has been the attentiveness of Justin and Jodelle. Both made sure we were comfortably situated and checked up on us to see if we where enjoying our day and whether there was anything else we needed.

Thank you, gentlemen for making our day perfect and for making me look like a spectacular host.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank MoJoSmalls
Reviewed 21 June 2017

I stayed at this hotel after a cruise. I geeked through Aroma. The air conditioning did not work. After several calls for repair no one showed up. It was miserable. I called Aaron Hill the director of guess rooms the next day. Good response initially based on the below email response he sent me:

In addition, I have refunded your room and tax to Arius Travel and our reservations department has contacted them to refund you.

That refund has not happened and Aaron refuses to return my calls or respond to my emails. From my experience here I don't have anything good to say about the hotel and their customer focus as they claim they have.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Franky J
Aaron H, Director of Rooms at The Savoy Hotel & Beach Club, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2017

I apologize that you have not yet received your refund from Arius Travel/AMOMA by the submission of your review. I do not have any phone messages from you, however my phone is shared. I responded to your email dated 6/12 in which you stated "I have not gotten a refund from Arius. Please follow Up with them. Thanks."

Our reservations department reached out to Arius Travel/AMOMA on 6/3 and followed up again on 6/12, the date of your email to me. We continue to have challenges in getting a response and yesterday we have requested direct phone contacts for the two travel agencies. The bottom line is that your stay was not up to expectations and we are working diligently in getting your credit returned to you. I will provide further communication and follow-up directly with you.

Reviewed 19 June 2017 via mobile

I have been at The Savoy 8 times, most of the time on Vacation with my Mother! We love The Savoy and the personnel that work there. They are so welcoming to us. We especially appreciate Immer who is ALWAYS willing to go out of his way to make our stay enjoyable! He is very willing to make sure our room is up to and above our expectations. He is always sincere and kind. Justin and the workers at the beach have always kindly assisted us and have made our beach days calm and relaxing! We love the great service! Beautiful rooms, beautiful pools, tropical scenery and the easy walk to the beach makes LIFE GOOD! Thank You Savoy!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family