1,081 results
All reviews tall paul great location south beach hot tub on the roof one bedroom unit hgvc property time share art deco within walking distance small gym full kitchen directly across the street people watch lummus park valet parking espanola way lincoln road
Reviewed 27 August 2018

Very nice hotel in the heart of South Beaches Ocean Drive. You are close to all the action, without all the noise. I was skeptical when I drove up, thinking this would be a hard place to sleep. But, even though my room was as close to the street as possible, the outside chatter was unnoticeable. $46 a night parking was a bit higher than I’m use to, however it was unlimited in/out. This probably your best deal unless you never plan to use your vehicle during the day.

Room tip: Rooms in the back will probably be the quietest. Ocean drive is always busy.
Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 August 2018 via mobile

Festive nightlife place also walking distance to the beach, have a gym and hot tub on the roof, hotel room have kitchen with refrigerator and stove, very
accommodating bedroom. The hotel don't have a restuarant, but they have coffee and chilled fruit infuse water in the lobby.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
HiltonGrandVacations, General Manager at Hilton Grand Vacations at McAlpin-Ocean Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2018

Thank you for your review. We are delighted to hear you had a great stay with us. We hope to see you again soon.

Eva Borsos

Reviewed 4 August 2018

I have been here three times in two years and already have booked a week for 2019.
This Hotel is in a great location on Ocean drive and beach.
Not only is this in a great location but the staff are what makes our stay such a amazing experience. I cant talk highly of all the staff who are all so friendly and helpful.
We have got one bedrooms but last time we got the two bedroom beach facing!! The room is what you expect and could want. The only down point was the windows are a wee thin and not great at blocking the sounds sometimes. BUT I didn't care because of a great room.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 2 August 2018

A great home base! We had a two bedroom and therefore all the windows facing Ocean Drive! It's an Art Deco building and can not be changed from it's original design. I liked it. The staff is wonderful. Arleen is a real sweet heart and Paul so very helpful! The maintenance crew and cleaning ladies were also right there whenever you needed them or had a question.
The location is perfect. Across the street from a beautiful beach. Everyday the ocean is different so it never got boring. The restaurants are plentiful and a good variety of foods. We even found a place within walking distance for Chicago style pizza!
The people watching is the best! People from all over the world, all different languages heard going up and down the street. The nice part for my husband and myself was the porch in front of the hotel with chairs and couches you could sit at with a cocktail or glass of wine and just watch the world walk by.

Room tip: The two bedroom suites at the front of the hotel are the best rooms.
Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

I wish I could do 5 stats because this is a great place. Tall Paul is a wonderful ambassador for HGVC! Great location. Only issue for me no pool and then paying for beach chairs. I did know this in advance and would stay again but Hilton should address this by making arrangements with a hotel for guests to be able to swim.

Date of stay: July 2018