All reviews south beach charming hotel mid beach king room private beach sister property directly across the street roof terrace hotel manager home away from home public parking small hotel beach service chairs and umbrellas would highly recommend this hotel collins avenue valet service
Reviewed 12 September 2018 via mobile

After a beautiful day at the spa at The Faena hotel we decided to stay overnight but they were booked so we booked into Casa Faena (across the street). Everything about this place was beautiful, welcoming and comfortable. Hanging out at the bar they were definitely a little busy and probably should I had a few more servers on but the general manager Armando Payton stepped in and started working with the servers and that was great to see. Being that I have been in this industry for over 30 years I notice everything and it was awesome to see such team work
I also must definitely make mention of Stef the girl that greeted us and checked us in, She was so welcoming and sweet! Then there was the girl that checked us out another gem!!!! Lianet was so sweet and refreshing to speak with. When I tell you First class service, so professional and so welcoming they wanted us to feel like their home was our home and boy did we. It was truly a treat and we will be back often as we are locals and do many staycations! It was a Pleasant surprise ! Very impressed with this hotel and the team!

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Lianet_Perez, Rooms Supervisor at Casa Faena, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2018

Dear noodlest00,

Thank you so much for the wonderful review on your stay at Casa Faena! We are very happy you were impressed by the quality of the customer service provided by our hospitable associates, especially that of Armando and Estefania, who are treasures. We strive to provide outstanding service, and it is encouraging to receive confirmation that our efforts make a difference. It was an absolute delight to have you stay with us, and would love to welcome you back to your home away from home soon!

Reviewed 18 August 2018 via mobile

We were first given the wrong room but this was quickly rectified. We paid for an Oceanfront Californian King but the room is a huge disappointment. The terrace is literally less than a foot wide and the room (39) absolutely stinks of damp. Generally it is shabby, with dirty curtains and the bathroom door doesn’t even shut.

Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Jacqueline B
Lianet_Perez, Rooms Supervisor at Casa Faena, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2018

Dear Jacqueline B,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us at Casa Faena. Here, we strive to provide the best possible service possible; unfortunately, it seems like we didn't meet your standards and expectations. We apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced during your stay. Please, feel free to get in touch with us as we would love to be able to regain your trust in us again.

Reviewed 13 August 2018 via mobile

Though as a Miami Beach resident I live only blocks from this fairly new (resort/apartment/entertainment/arts) complex , I had yet to visit. My friend and I (together with my companion dog) decided to check out Faena, which occupies several buildings on numerous adjacent blocks, in the heart of Miami Beach. At first we went to the main hotel which is absolutely spectacular— so artfully designed, it did not disappoint expectations.

But this outing was to check out their happy hour, which as it turned out is located at the Casa Faena on 35th Street at the Café Faena. A little confusing at first, but not a bother. We walked the couple short blocks and entered this lovingly restored hotel with lobby bar/restaurant and were warmly welcomed. As it was August in Miami, the place was very quiet, so we had ample choice of seating options from French bistro style cane chairs and tables, or bar area in the front — to the overstuffed sofas (more akin to a spacious living room) in back near some colorful stained glass windows. We opted for the latter, plush comfy lounge area surrounded with floor to ceiling shelves filled with books devoted to art, travel and the like. I instantly felt as though transported to the luxury of an old world European hotel. Not really like any other place I’ve been to on Miami Beach.

Stephanie, our server sharing friendly conversation, very hospitable. We ordered a couple of mixologist cocktails from the happy hour menu, both were refreshing, mine with fresh grapefruit and thyme, and my friend’s with berries and fresh mint. We asked to substitute vodka for the gin, that was listed as the base — no problem. We ordered calamari fritti and flatbread margherita. Both appetizers were outstanding, very fresh and cleanly prepared. We checked out both the relationship lunch and dinner menus, as well as summer “Miami Spice” offerings, and agreed we will surely be back for happy hour, as well as fine dining. We were told once the season kicks back in they become quite busy, and I’m not at all surprised. This is a gem of an appealing destination.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
3  Thank W9572NGjaneh

Dear Jane H,

Thank you so much for visiting at Casa Faena! I am glad that you enjoyed your overall experience visiting the Faena District; especially, the Happy Hour at Casa Faena. On behalf on the entire family, we are warmed and delighted by your gracious words and detailed account of your time with us. I am pleased to read that the friendliness and hospitality of Stephanie had a great impact on experience with us, in addition to the food and the Spanish decor of the hotel! We hope to welcome you back soon for Happy Hour or for a night of fine dining.

Reviewed 4 August 2018 via mobile

I love this place!!! Estefania and Charles are the greatest!!! It was Charles birthday but he made it like every day was our birthday! This place is beautiful, clean, and second from the sand. It doesn’t get any better!!! Love it!!!! LEOS FOR LIFE!

Follow me on Instagram @the_hug_dealer_

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kristine D
Lianet_Perez, Rooms Supervisor at Casa Faena, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2018

Dear Kristine D,

We are so excited about your recent review of your stay at Casa Faena! Thank you for taking your time to give us feedback on our staff as well as our hotel. We are glad that Estefania and Charles were able to assist you and give you service that exceeds your expectations, especially on such a wonderful occasion as Charles' Birthday! We are also glad you find the hotel to be beautiful, clean and enjoyed our location. Please come back and visit us again soon!

Reviewed 30 July 2018

This hotel is very charming and the staff is great! We loved the rooftop deck with an unobstructed view of the ocean and the indoor library that is flooded with natural light. Our room was also lovely and the bed was extremely comfortable. Jerry and Alejandro were so nice and took great care of us. I would totally stay here again!

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Dani W

Dear Dani W,

On behalf on the entire Casa Faena Family we are warmed and delighted by your gracious words and detailed account of your time with us. I am pleased to read that you found the hotel very charming and were impressed with our staff, especially that of our precious team-members: Jerry and Alejandro who had such an impact on your stay! We are also happy to know you enjoyed the unobstructed view of the ocean from our rooftop deck and were impressed with our indoor library, in addition to the comfortable hotel room. We hope to welcome you back the next time you're in Miami Beach!