3,344 results
All reviews aveda products south beach pool area ocean view chairs and umbrellas beautiful hotel oceanfront room cab ride hotel restaurant private beach direct access to the beach beach service valet parking lincoln road beach towels wedding armand
Reviewed 17 September 2018

My husband stayed here for our 20th anniversary and it did not disappoint. The staff from the front desk, bellman, housekeeping to bar service were amazing. They really know how to treat their customers. A big shout out to the Tiki bar staff as they were always happy to help and were very attentive. The ambiance of the Palms is tropical and lush. Beautiful ocean view, with well maintained palm trees and lush gardens. It was a joy just to walk through the grounds. The hotel room was very high tech, cool and comfortable (no humidity) and very clean. Highly recommend!

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Y9521MMmelissas
Fritz C, Front Office Manager at The Palms Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2018

Dear Melissa,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us! We do hope to see you again on your next visit to Miami Beach.

Reviewed 15 September 2018 via mobile

Had an oceanfront room on 6th floor. The hotel addressed everything we asked. Everyone was courteous and happy to assist. I enjoyed the beach area - drinks, food, umbrella and chair service available. restaurant was very good- would return in a minute . thank you Palms my friend and I thoroughly enjoyed our stay

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Martin,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with the Palms Hotel & Spa! We are delighted to hear about your time and that it went well. We hope to see you again!

Reviewed 15 September 2018 via mobile

Me and my family visited The palms Miami Beach couple weeks ago and were totally amazed. I would like to point out wonderful service provided at the pool by Marlon cano . He made our stay exceptional and took great care of us. He was always around and even recommended some places to visit during our short stay. Highly recommend

Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo

Dear Joel,

Thank you for your amazing words regarding your stay at the Palms Hotel & Spa. We will certainly pass along your kind words to Marlon. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 11 September 2018

Our amazing time together started with top service from Marlon. Marlon was welcoming, friendly and professional beyond words. Marlon is a young rock star. Smiles, positive, outstanding customer service!!!!! Kudos to you Marlon

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family

Dear Darien,

Reviewed 11 September 2018 via mobile

My six night excursion at, The Palms Hotel & Spa, was utterly sublime.
The pool and patio area are picturesque; encompassed with beautiful flower arrangements and palm trees. Pool deck was awe inspiring, amidst foliage decor for guests’ privacy from the public boardwalk.
The hotel’s onsite restaurant adorned with modern abstract furniture and art pieces. Their menu selection was moderate. Everything I ordered was delicious; especially the “Palm Burger.”
The poolside, restaurant & door service were delightful; particularly Marlon, Jessette & Carlos. They provided extraordinary service at all times with all of their guests. Overall the Palm staffers were lovely (...wish I remembered everyone’s name).

My city view room conditions were pristine with modern amenities. Room service personnel were always efficient and gracious.

During my stay, I also enjoyed their spa services. A secluded eden filled with luxury comforts.
The plenary experience at The Palms was the apex of my Miami getaway.
I’m avidly eager to stay there again.

Thanks again!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends

Dear princesapia,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at the Palms Hotel & Spa. We are delighted to know you enjoyed your time and all that our hotel had to offer. We hope to see you again soon!