“Great Deal but Skirt Steak lacked flavor!”

Three Palms Cuban Cafe
Ranked #310 of 1,157 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Cuisines: Cuban
Neighbourhood: Nautilus
Neighbourhood: Nautilus
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This place has came through clutch for business lunches! We ordered here for thanksgiving and their ham and chicken dishes are melt in your mouth good! For $23 you can feed 4 people! 4 huge pieces of grilled Chicken, rice and beans and all packed with flavor! My only issue is their skirt steak could use more seasoning, I ordered it once expecting similar great flavor with their chicken and it was off. Nonetheless great place!

Reviewed 12 March 2018

Good food served quickly with great sides like fried plantains, rice and beans...
This is a popular spot with locals and is mostly a Hispanic clientele. It feels like the real thing and although busy to a point of frantic at times....the staff are friendly and helpful. Ask for specials and recommendations ; ) !!!

I mostly stop by for their EXCELLENT Cuban coffee on the patio where they also serve sandwiches and lighter fare....but the dining room is well worth a stop. Climate controlled, noisy, family friendly and good down home food.

Reviewed 8 December 2017

Recently had dinner with friends. Service was beyond reasonably slow. Our server I believe was Emma. Drinks were 10 to 15 minutes from order to table. The check was not brought to the table after 20 mins. after plates were removed at which time we were the last in the restaurant. Everyone enjoyed the meals so kudos to the chef and kitchen staff for the food. It is a shame that a slow uncaring server can ruin a meal but that is the case here. I have to think that management (or lack thereof) has a share of the responsibility here.

Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

I am so mad at myself!! I have been visiting relatives in this area for years and always just drove by this place because from the road it doesn't look like much and I thought it was just outside counter service. This is now my first choice for Cuban cuisine in the area. I went 4 times in one week! The Cuban sandwich was delicious although there were no pickles on it. Maybe that's how it is made at this restaurant but yummy anyway. The ham croquettes were awesome. Much more ham than other places. The palomilla steak was tender and juicy. Make sure you get the fresh squeezed orange juice. The flaky guava pastry too. You might have to point to items on the menu because there isn't much English spoken but the staff tries their best. The place is very clean and the prices are cheap. Very casual dress. I recommend going between 10am and 4pm otherwise you may not get a parking spot in their small lot. When I was there a few of the local fire fighters were enjoying their meal. This is not a tourist trap at all.

Reviewed 28 October 2017

I had a huge craving for Cuban food around 11 pm and was pleased to learn that Three Palms is open around the clock! Their midnight sandwich is one of my favorites, and my girlfriend always goes for Pan con bistec (steak). Both are huge helpings and super delicious. They are always fast and friendly and I'm never disappointed. One of my favorite local cafes!