“Horrinle”

Price range: US$18 - US$40
Cuisines: Argentinian
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighbourhood: City Centre
Description: Welcome to 920 Grill Steakhouse! We specialize in delicious and reasonably priced cuisine, including our house specialties and other customer favorites. Our cuisine entrees are served in a relaxed and welcoming setting that you and your friends and family are sure to enjoy. Whether you are in the mood to indulge in something new or just want to enjoy some old favorites, we promise that our inventive menu and attentive service will leave you truly satisfied. No matter what your occasion calls for or your appetite demands, the friendly staff at 920 Grill Steakhouse promises to make your next dining experience a pleasant one.
Reviewed 25 May 2016 via mobile

Waiter was rude, small glass of tea almost $4.00, no refills and they add 18.75 tip to a party of 2 people ! There were numerous flies in the restaurant. We got the lunch special, which was a hamburger, salad and fries. It did not have a good taste, with the bun it was difficult to eat. Pass this place up !!!

1  Thank 2419A

Reviewed 24 May 2016

I went there with friends, good atmosphere for eat and drink.
I ordered a Rissotto Frutti di Mare and was overcooked.
The waiter´s service is very good.

Reviewed 17 May 2016 via mobile

I chose this restaurant based on the price and the fact that I was looking for a good steak. There are plenty of restaurants around South Beach to get an amazing steak, but I was by myself and didn't want to spend top dollar for a meal. The service was good, although the coaxing people in as they walk by is a bit tacky. I get it though. There's like 200 restaurants at Lincoln Road, lol. Anyway, I was greeted, I was seated, I ordered. Quickly. Food came in a reasonable amount of time. The order was correct and the temperature was right. I had the NY strip and the mushroom risotto. The steak was good. The risotto was great. I also had creme brulee which was just ok. All in all, I would recommend this place to someone looking for something more than Outback, but less than STK. Oh, and definitely good for people watching, lol!

1  Thank Addison8215
Reviewed 5 April 2016

Came here for dinner with my girlfriend whilst on holiday in Miami.

I had the lobster ravioli which was excellent, expertly prepared pasta cooked very well.

The service was a little bit slow, which was disappointing. The waiter said this was due to the very busy bar inside. But in my opinion this isn't much of an excuse.

The bill came to about $120 with a jug of sangria and a soft drink each.

1  Thank Andy P
Reviewed 24 March 2016

Lincoln Road in Miami Beach is full of restaurants, all keen to secure your patronage and it is sometimes difficult to make decisions.

However the 920 Grill with mixed Italian and Argentinian influences is well worth seeking out, with a 2 for 1 drinks offer, or 20% off certain elements of their comprehensive menu, during 'happy hour'. Do listen carefully as the 'offers' tend to slip together and it is definitely an either/ or offer, although it can be heard as both!!

Called in for supper the other evening and were very impressed by the members of the 'team' - nice welcome with a big smile - comprehensive menu with some very fine fish dishes - particularly enjoyed the sea bass whilst my partner was delighted by the tuna - arriving promptly and well cooked.

Attentive service in pleasant setting by a water feature and with less of the musical 'noise' which seems to be standard feature of so many restaurants where you can hardly hear yourself think let alone talk!. The 920 Grill has much to commend itself, and a good choice from amongst all the other venues on Lincoln