Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$82
Expedia.comUS$75
eDreamsUS$75
Trip.comUS$82
CheapTicketsUS$75
All reviews ping pong table hot tub common areas south beach happy hour enjoyed my stay ocean drive miami jose vibe clubs bartender
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 May 2021 via mobile

Worst ever!

This is the worst space someone could stay! It smells of urine, weed, the bed is a mattress in the floor and you feel the floor. You have to make your own bed (not a problem) but with sheets that are dirty and with no hygiene. The people who received me on the check in told me it was impossible to let anything in the refrigerator because people steal it.

Room tip: Please, don’t go there so they have to make some improvements there.
Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 19 April 2021

I went with a group of friends and we had an amazing time. We were looking for some party and we definitely found it! :) the hostel is super clean and the people are super friendly. I want to thank the girl at the reception, Agustina, for her recommendations and hospitality. Looking forward to coming back soon!

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 April 2021

Excellent attention of the two girls in the reception: Agus and Clemen!

I came to visit Miami and found this great place and these two wonderful girls who welcomed me so pretty well!

Thanks girls for the great service!

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 8 April 2021

Thank you Agustina for helping me during my stay! Such a good place in Miami I'll return for sure If you're looking for some friendly, clean and happy place Bikini Hostel is the perfect option for you and your friends.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 March 2021 via mobile

The location is great walking distance to all the hot areas in Miami. 15 to 20 minute walk to the Miami Beach and all the restaurants there and clubs/bars.

Positives- cheapest place to stay for a good area. There are safes in the room. At the time, the people in the other rooms were quiet. AC in the room that can be adjusted.

Negatives- no blankets just sheets. there is only 1 street of free parking and it is always full. Parking in front of the hostel (4 in front and a few in back) is 20$ a night. The beds were uncomfortable- the rooms just had a beds and safes. Walls are thin and easy to hear people.

There was WiFi but the information wasn’t readily available.

The common area had picnic tables and a spa.

Overall it wasn’t anything special but wasn’t horrible.

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple