Lowest prices for your stay
US$68
Free cancellation until 29/09/21
Expedia.comUS$64
Hotels.comUS$64
eDreamsUS$68
All reviews ping pong table hot tub common areas south beach happy hour enjoyed my stay ocean drive miami jose vibe clubs bartender
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 July 2021 via mobile

Well, As a alone tourist I was afraid to come to Miami.
When I Irrived I felt really welcomed.
Thank you for this awesome experience Joseph,(you are polite and I loved your vibe) forever JJ, Lorena, your kindness make me happy. And Milla, you are so gorgeous,
Claudia, awesome person, Trabes, good boxer guy, Jorge, thank yooou.
Thank you for everybody who was cleaning and being nice.

From my heart, thank you for you light.

See you soon

Date of stay: July 2021
Reviewed 9 June 2021

Nobody that worked there wanted to work or deal with guests. They were too busy sharing photos and gabbing with other guests or ignoring them. I had to wait almost 20 minutes to check in as I watched employees walk back and forth saying nothing to me. Three other people that didnt have a bed were let in my raggedy room by an employee at like 3 in the morning and they took a guy's charger and kept talking loud and saying everybody knows what to expect, this is a hostel. They claimed they needed $20 to hold for incidentals but never returned the money back when i checked out. Trash place to stay. If you don't care about anything, stay here.

Date of stay: June 2021
Reviewed 27 May 2021 via mobile

Worst ever!

This is the worst space someone could stay! It smells of urine, weed, the bed is a mattress in the floor and you feel the floor. You have to make your own bed (not a problem) but with sheets that are dirty and with no hygiene. The people who received me on the check in told me it was impossible to let anything in the refrigerator because people steal it.

Room tip: Please, don’t go there so they have to make some improvements there.
Date of stay: May 2021
1  Thank Cristinacarneiro
Reviewed 19 April 2021

I went with a group of friends and we had an amazing time. We were looking for some party and we definitely found it! :) the hostel is super clean and the people are super friendly. I want to thank the girl at the reception, Agustina, for her recommendations and hospitality. Looking forward to coming back soon!

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 April 2021

Excellent attention of the two girls in the reception: Agus and Clemen!

I came to visit Miami and found this great place and these two wonderful girls who welcomed me so pretty well!

Thanks girls for the great service!

Date of stay: April 2021