As others have noted, the staff is great/friendly and the location is ideal if you want access to a beach, restaurants and nightlife in South Beach. After that, though, it's all downhill. We got a one bedroom "suite" in the back – woken up every morning to sounds of workers yelling and screaming in the back alleyway, constant trash collection, beeping of service vehicles backing up, etc. As others have noted as well – needs updating. Leather/vinyl couch torn, peeling paint/grout, stains on the carpet in the hallway. The Internet is terrible – slow, hard to connect. The issue isn't with the 24/7 support as noted in response from the hotel, it's just outdated and not suited for several guests hooking up at the same time. It's slow. Parking is not an option really – best not to bother with a rental car if you can avoid it. We are Diamond Resorts owners – disappointed we got pretty much the worst room in the hotel overlooking dumpsters, back alleys and constant barrage of loud talking/screaming and yelling. Amazing how we got the high-pressure $75,000 sales pitch to upgrade our membership after a wake-up of the back alley dumpster banging and yelling. If you're used to a four or five star hotel experience, you will most likely be disappointed here. My recommendation would be to consider the Betsy Ross a couple doors down or other higher rise, "not so cramped" hotel options nearby off Ocean or Collins.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enter a world of glamour and elegance where you are pampered and attended. Experience the true spirit of South Beach immersed in total Art Deco style and ambiance. Indulge in the convenience of being perfectly situated on Ocean Drive, with the beach, shops, eateries and clubs only moments away. The completely restored Crescent Resort On South Beach features beautiful one and two bedroom/two bath suites. Fully furnished living area, kitchen and master bath with king bed and whirlpool spa tubs. Savor the Crescent difference. Transport yourself to the era of classic style when you lounge in our lobby or on our front porch. Absorb the SoBe atmosphere with the sights and the sounds of the city and the ocean. By day or night, explore the offerings of Ocean Drive, Lincoln Road and Collins Avenue. Live a true South Beach adventure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Crescent Resort On South Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crescent Resort On South Beach Hotel Miami Beach
- Crescent Resort South Beach