“My place to dinner ”

Cuisines: Sushi
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Reviewed 9 April 2017 via mobile

I love it, simply great food for less, them make me feel in family when I go to dinner every single day, everyone know my name and say me hi Carlos them can remember what is your preference to order, I know many places to eat sushi but this places have same quality for less money is perfect because have great food and great service and when I don't want go to the place I can take my order by phone and them send my food too fast the delivery guy is so friendly, thanks for make me feel in family...

Reviewed 2 April 2017 via mobile

Wow! Surprisingly fresh, quick and conveniently located a few blocks off Lincoln Ave. We got 4 rolls and 2 beers for under $50!

Reviewed 14 March 2017

Every time i go to Miami south beach I am always looking forward to go to eat sushi here!!
So fresh and so good and good price!

Reviewed 5 March 2017 via mobile

2.50 Japanese beer? Yes please! Throw in a few rolls, gyosas and sushi in for good measure and to take the edge off. This Quick Serve sushi parlor is priced in accordance to its quality so keep that in mind.

Reviewed 28 January 2017 via mobile

Excellent and consistent sushi. Great quality, fresh and consistent. I've been coming here for a year o a daily basis. Great sushi for the price, very consistent quality, and very fresh!