“Nice and worth”
Review of Panfiore - CLOSED

Panfiore
Price range: US$3 - US$12
Neighbourhood: City Centre
Description: Great little bistro in south beach, right on Alton and lincoln. Since it is right under the movie theater, we decided to go grab a bite to eat and then go to the movies...I should have brought another panini with me to the movies, god, they are awesome! Good selection of beers too! New manager is eager to provide best... Our 15 years and loyal Customers. Thank You!
Reviewed 11 December 2013

Nice and worth to go with both a group of friends or your family, the environment is cool and the food is just amazing!

2  Thank Simona D

Reviewed 6 December 2013 via mobile

The paninis ara anazing... What a flavor!!! Priced might be a little bit "high" but still nothing to worry... The place is small... But service is fast. Only complaint is that the service is messy... Several orders went wrong (including ours).

1  Thank Nahum V
Reviewed 10 May 2013

Hip, modern scene with quality food. I can remember at least one of two fights with girlfriends that started here, probably because she caught me looking at one of the many hot girls in the restaurants. Sit as the bar for a great experience, the house after dinner drink I'm pretty sure is Lemon ice cream and vodka pre-mixed - delicious!

Reviewed 1 February 2013 via mobile

Very fresh salads; tasty paninis goos bread (copared to american bread)
cons: more a "takeaway-place" everything is served in plastic even if you eat there. location as such: very clean, prices a bit high; my favourite salad place in Miami beach so far..

Reviewed 9 December 2011

I've traveled the world and never had a better sandwich than what I just ate at Panfiore. I got the #2, with parma ham, fresh mozzerella, fresh basil, olive oil, salt, pepper--all on a toothsome and tasty whole wheat baguette. WOW!

All ingredients were of the absolute highest quality, resulting in subtle, compelling flavors that made me want more and more.

Don't miss Panfiore. This was my first time there, but you can count on seeing me again and again.

2  Thank Jeff M