Shelborne South Beach(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$173
US$169
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$188/night.

US$328
Official Site
US$283
US$249
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$189
US$185
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$257/night.

Bentley Hotel South Beach(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
US$143
US$127
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$142/night.

US$230
Hilton.com
  • Beachfront
Fontainebleau Miami Beach(Miami Beach)
US$249
Hotels.com
  • Beachfront
Shore Club South Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
US$189
  • Pool
The Confidante Miami Beach(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
US$161
Hyatt.com
  • Beachfront
Hotel Croydon(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
1,154 results
All reviewscanyon ranchfitness classesthermal experienceatlantic poolthyme restaurantjuice baramazing spapublix supermarketbeach staffspa facilitiessouth beachamazing beachsteam roombeach experienceamazing servicespecial shoutguest services
Reviewed 8 December 2015

The hotel has a beautiful spa so relaxing, the staff is great always there ready to attend you in any way. All four pools have amazing views and there pool attendants are very generous specifically Leonardo at sunset pool hes a friendly guy, he was always checking on me and bringing me water. The restaurants food is healthy and taste delicious.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 December 2015 via mobile

I and three of my friends recently stayed at the Carillon with the goal of relaxing. We all love fitness and good healthy food. I can not say enough good things about the hotel,staff and spa! The weather was not great but that allowed us to stay inside and enjoy the spa and fitness classes! A M A Z I N G! I stay at very nice hotels but none have had as great of staff. Upon our very late arrival 10:55 pm, the staff asked us if they could get us anything. We asked for wine and they immediately went across the street to Publix to get us three bottles of wine!! Our 2 bedroom room was perfect. When taxis where hard to come by, they took us to our reservation in South Beach in the house car! This stay was awesome!! Oh and best spa ever! Staff constantly offerings water and tea! Oh Carillon, I'll be back!! 5 stars!!

Stayed: December 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 December 2015

This was my first time staying at the Carillon but it won't be my last. I was looking for a great "quick weekend escape" from NYC and found that flights to Miami were plentiful and not terribly expensive. I chose Carillon based on some online reviews but wasn't sure what I was in for. There are a LOT of options in the Northern Miami Beach area and it's hard to tell (from reviews alone) which place to choose. After a three night stay (Thursday to Sunday) I can say, without question, that I chose wisely.

If you are looking for old-school top notch "five star" service Carillon is the place to be. From the valet to the front desk to the cleaning staff I felt like a rock star or royalty. Every door is opened for you. Everyone seems to know your name and greets you like a VIP. Every detail of luxury is given attention and I found myself, all weekend, thinking that I had never seen a level of customer service this high (and I've stayed at some high end places).

The Spa in the hotel is incredible. I didn't have any services (massage, etc) but every day took advantage of the "spa area" which featured gender specific sauna, steamroom, jacuzzi, "igloo" cold spa, and a bunch of other amazing services all included with your room. Every morning I would spend 2-3 hours in the spa - going between the sauna and steam and the igloo cold. The spa facility alone was worth a few hundred dollars per day but was included at no additional cost.

This was a GREAT experience and I will stay here again. A perfect hotel for anyone in NYC looking for a "weekend getaway" to decompress from the cold and stress of New York.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 December 2015

Finally. A top notch 5 star resort that knows how to treat people. Everyone on the staff is gracious in a friendly, non-uppity way.

Rooms are gorgeous and spacious. Shower is amazing.

One small gripe about the rooms is the lack of electric outlets (including zero near the bedstand for some reason?)

Great location right in between Miami beach and Bal Harbour. 2nd time here and I'll definitely be back.

Stayed: December 2015
2  Thank greyat15
Reviewed 2 December 2015

If you are after a nice and relaxing place with a good spa this is the place for you (lovely spa staff)

If you are a smoker do not approach (!) or you will be hunted by the security guard!!
This is a smoke free hotel even in the outside space (Although staff do smoke sneakily at the back...)

The hotel is far from Ocean beach (its on the 68th street - Ocean beach is between 7th to 13th street)

Stayed: October 2015