All reviews welcome drink table tennis rum bar blocks from ocean drive south beach small pool area the art deco buildings free bikes twin room hotel resort included in the resort fee original room musty smell bottled water location is great pool towels beach chairs
Reviewed 1 May 2017 via mobile

Came down and spent the weekend on south beach. We had a blast out there. Enjoyed walking the strip at night and not to mention the beach service was excellent. Mckevin and Melissa were great and made our stay comfortable. We loved it out here

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
WashingtonParkHotel, General Manager at Washington Park Hotel South Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2017

Thanks for the 5/5 review, Nina!

We're delighted to hear that you had an excellent stay with us! It's wonderful that our team provided you with excellent service - that's what we like to hear! We can't wait for your next stay with us!

Thanks for sharing and have an amazing day!

Reviewed 29 April 2017 via mobile

I dislike reviews but really felt compelled to write one. Because the warmth and efficiency received from the staff should not be ignored. Great town great location and a darn great hotel!!! See you soon.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
WashingtonParkHotel, General Manager at Washington Park Hotel South Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2017

Thanks for the perfect review!

We're delighted to hear that you had an amazing stay with us! It's wonderful that our team provided you with warm and efficient service - that's what we like to hear! We can't wait for your next stay with us!

Thanks for sharing and have an excellent day!

Reviewed 29 April 2017

The room we stayed in was clean and nice but Hotel halls and rooms have a mildew smell about them that really flared up my sinuses! Ice machine was in another building which sucked! The hotel is in walking distance from Ocean Drive so that wasn't too bad. Overall I don't think I would stay at the hotel again if I had to due the mildew smell!

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends

We appreciate your feedback, Todd.

We strive to offer our guests quality service and comfort. However, it's unfortunate that your stay with us was anything less than perfect. We'll be addressing your concerns with the appropriate members of our team. We'd love to see you again in the future for a more positive experience.

Reviewed 29 April 2017

First off, the lobby smells great. It was as if I had walked into a Victoria Secret and I mean that in a right way. One star is taken away because their continental breakfast is quite limited and for $15 per person, you can find better places to eat just outside the property. However, it is decent enough to fill you up making it convenient for a quick on the go.

Within walking distance of the beach and the surrounding shopping areas, WPH is an excellent place to stay if you want to lounge around and easily located in the heart of Miami that you won't miss a beat with what is going on. Of all the hotels we saw in the area, the WPH seemed to be the only spot with an actual, gated, yard to chill out and have a few drinks outside or just lounge around the pool area.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
WashingtonParkHotel, General Manager at Washington Park Hotel South Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2017

Thank you for the 4-star rating, Reid!

We're thrilled you had such a wonderful experience with us! It's fantastic you enjoyed our prime location and proximity to so many of the city's best attractions. We strive for excellence so we look forward to sharing an even better experience with you soon!

Have a stellar day!

Reviewed 28 April 2017

I love this Hotel, I love staying here it doesn't feel like I am in a hotel and yet it is one, and I can get anything I need at any given time.
Staff is amazing and really helpful
Rooms are great, comfortable and very clean.
The location is fabulous, and I love the area its old Miami meets new Miami, so cool.
I also love that they have Beach access.
The EO Restaurant / Bar is a great vibe fun and the food is really good,
they also make fabulous Cocktails.
WPH is my new home away from home

Room Tip: Rooms I stayed in so far are ALL great, I have been 3 times with a group of 10 people we all loves the Hotel and the rooms
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank bartscharama

Thank you for the excellent review, Bart!

We're thrilled you had such a wonderful experience with us! It's fantastic you enjoyed our comfortable rooms and prime location. That's what we like to see. We aim to please and your praise for our team lets us know we're doing our job! We look forward to sharing another amazing experience with you soon!

Have a stellar day!