Fratelli La Bufala
Reserve with OpenTable
Fratelli La Bufala is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #56 of 1,116 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Price range: US$18 - US$45
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 5th and Washington
Description: FLB invites you to discover sensations and flavors linked to biological agriculture such as Buffalo meat and Buffalo mozzarella, the traditional Neapolitan pizza and other dishes based on health and quality.Our products come from small south Italian farms. Their naturalness and quality are preserved through a strict control of the raw materials. Our offer is unique and wants to suggest feelings and tastes linked to Buffalo pasture and nature.At ‘Fratelli La Bufala’ we follow the Mediterranean tradition, you will taste pizzas with 100% buffalo mozzarella, dishes with buffalo meat, cheese, salami, hand-made pasta, buffalo ricotta cakes …
Reviewed 17 July 2017

We had dinner at Fratelli La Bufala, and really enjoyed it. The food came real close to what we're used to while eating in Italy. Good service and nice atmosphere.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,627)

Reviewed 13 July 2017

Excellent! VERY Italian place.
The have a good pizza with a good price (around 15$), considering the expensive place.

Personally i ate Gaganelli with bufala sausage, broccoli, cherry tomato, cacio bufala cheese in a creamy sauce.

From my italian point of view i can suggest this place.

Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

Not sure where all the people who gave this restaurant positive credentials have had their experience in Italian food. From my point of view, this restaurant was a really sad experience. The bruschettas where covered in tomatoes and olives which made the bread all weat. My gnocchi tasted... nothing. A tips to the chef for more flavour to that quite blend pasta is to pan fry it after it is cooked. Then you have a nice flavour out of the pasta. Not worth a visit if you ask me.

FLBMiami, Owner at Fratelli La Bufala, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2017

Dear Maria,
Thank you for choosing Fratelli La Bufala Miami Beach.
I'm sorry to hear your experience at the restaurant was not up to your taste.
I hope you will give us another chance and try maybe something different on the Menu.
Best regards,
Antonio La Bufala

Reviewed 3 July 2017 via mobile

This restaurant is amazing. Having visited Italy over 5 times, I can easily say this is about as close to authentic Italian food/pizza you can find. Staff/ pizzaiolo are Italian which is a good sign!

Ristorante meraviglioso. Alimentare autentico. Lavoratori e clienti italiano. È come essere a Napoli!

1  Thank viaggiatoredodici

Thank you for your visit and thank you for your beautiful review.
We strive to provide our customers with the best Italian experience and I'm glad you enjoyed yours.
I hope to see you back soon.
Best,
Antonio La Bufala

Reviewed 3 July 2017

An Italian colleague invited us to try the real Neapolitan food in Miami, during our business meeting. It was one of the best decisions I made during the trip because the food was tasty, generous and perfectly cooked.

I enjoyed the natural ingredients, great flavours and especially the typical mixture of vegetables with meats in the dishes they served.

Among desserts, the Nutella Pizza and Tiramisu were the best.

The Staff made this experience great, by providing us with an outstanding service and the traditional Italian hospitality.