“Amazing and true Italian food”
Review of Pane & Vino

Pane & Vino
Ranked #1 of 1,234 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Price range: US$7 - US$35
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 20 July 2018 via mobile

Italian friends who live in Miami recommended us this place while we were here on holiday for couple of days. The place is really cozy, not too big but with a really nice atmosphere. We had tortellini and pasta paglia e fieno everything is home made and there is even one guy preparing fresh pasta inside the restaurant! And if you love dessert the tiramisù is a must, freshly prepared in front of you!!!

Date of visit: June 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (3,112)

Reviewed 19 July 2018 via mobile

Wow, I need to tell you guys about my experience at this restaurant, its not the first time I have been there and it is not the last one for sure! The atmosphere there it is unbelievably amazing, if you like good food you will love their pasta. First the reception, they are very friendly, so kind with everybody, stafff super present, never felt that way in other restaurant here in south beach. Me and my girlfriend had an amazing dinner, our server was very helpful, we had the spaghetti alla ruota, they came with a huge wheel of cheese and made the dish right infront of us, amazing! And we had the paccheri con gamberi e pistacchi (something like that) was delicius, pasta with shrimps with a pistachio sauce, amazing, really. I can stop saying the word amazing and I really mean that. They got me, I will come back more 100x because the food and the ambient there it is just amazing!

*ahhh I almost forgot, on the window you can see the guys making the pasta. I asked my server and its true, the pasta it is super fresh!

1  Thank Edward B
Reviewed 18 July 2018 via mobile

Atmosphere was great from the start! Food was amazing, the pasta was fresh and the sauces were delicious. Staff were attentive and helpful.

Reviewed 17 July 2018

This outstanding and romantic place in the middle of SOBE you shouldn't miss. The food is EXTRAVAGANZA, the atmosphere is super cozy, inside and outside sitting, the dishes are super fresh. We had fresh fish, pasta, Cesar salad and tiramisu. What a nice experience, the prices and service are great !!! Can't wait to go back !

1  Thank mikimikib
Reviewed 17 July 2018

My husband and I travel a lot and have been coming to Miami for years. PANE & VINO is our little gem for the pat 3 years. It is right in the center in SOBE but we always feel like we go to Italy. The owner who is there all the time makes everyone feel very welcome and like a part of the family. The food is delicious and consistent. The setting is romantic but not stuffy. We can't wait to come back and have our favorite OCTOPUS and PASTA CARBONARA. Don't miss out this wonderful opportunity :)