Free cancellation until 02/08
US$279
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Shelborne South Beach(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
US$161
  • Pool
Hotel Croydon(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
US$204
US$126
US$328
Official Site
US$230
  • Beachfront
Bentley Hotel South Beach(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
US$212
Savings alert! 51% below average rates

The price you found is 51% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$433/night.

Fontainebleau Miami Beach(Miami Beach)
Book now, pay at stay
US$249
  • Beachfront
The Confidante Miami Beach(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 02/08
Book now, pay at stay
US$179
  • Beachfront
Shore Club South Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
US$150
Official Site
US$325
US$318
3,921 results
All reviewsrooftop poolfiltered watersand boxbeach craftmain poolsouth beachbeautiful hotelbeach teamfavorite hotellobby baramazing servicepool servicespecial thanksocean viewthe entire staffteslapools
Reviewed 18 July 2016 via mobile

Last week I decided to rent out beach chairs from the 1 hotel and I received the best customer service I've ever received at any beach. Our beach attendant, Esteban was very alerted and took very good care of my mom and I, the cashier Emily was very out going and welcoming which made us feel very comfortable. And I had the best service food from my server Cristian. Actually thinking of spending a night here.
Can't complain great service!

Stayed: July 2016
2  Thank liam_gomez12
Milton S, Managing Director at 1 Hotel South Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2016

Dear liam_gomez12,
Thank you for your recent review of 1 Hotel South Beach. We’re so delighted to learn that you would had an amazing visit to our beachfront. We pride ourselves in friendly service, design and fresh experiences. It’s truly great to hear that you enjoyed your beach day and received outstanding service from Esteban and Emily. Thank you choosing 1 Hotel South Beach and we look forward to welcoming you back soon for a stay!

Reviewed 18 July 2016

One of the best hotel experiences I have ever had. We were here for a bachelorette party and the entire staff was incredibly helpful, attentive, and friendly. Nadine (Nadia?) at the front desk was so sweet and helpful. Even the bellhop stopped us in the elevator to congratulate the bride-to-be. I can't say enough good things about our stay. The decor is gorgeous, chic, and understated. Loved all of the greenery around the hotel. Not to mention the those pools......

Room Tip: The suites are to die
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
2  Thank 687willh

Dear 687willh,
Thank you for your kind compliments and feedback of your stay at 1 Hotel South Beach. I am very pleased to learn you had an excellent experience with us celebrating a bachelorette. Thank you for your generous compliments on our attentive team; I am pleased to learn you found them warm and welcoming. We pride ourselves on the culture we have created and the ability of our team members to create the most inspiring hotel experience and I am truly thrilled we exceeded your expectations. Your advocacy of us is truly valued and appreciated, thank you for choosing our resort for your special occasion. Looking forward to welcoming you back to our oasis for another exceptional stay at 1 Hotel South Beach.
Kind Regards,

Reviewed 18 July 2016 via mobile

I came down to south beach to spent the afternoon with my best friends, one of then suggested to rent some chairs at the 1 hotel. The cashier (Emily) and the beach attendant (Esteban) were very nice and always making sure we we're okay as well as (Miguel). Hector was our server and recommended some really good margaritas. Next time i come back on vacation ill make sure i stay at the 1 hotel.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
2  Thank isi420

Dear isi420,
Thank you for your recent review of 1 Hotel South Beach. We’re so delighted to learn that you would had a stellar visit to our beachfront. We pride ourselves in friendly service, design and fresh experiences. It’s truly great to hear that you enjoyed your beach day. Thank you choosing 1 Hotel South Beach and we look forward to welcoming you back soon for a stay!

Reviewed 17 July 2016

We have stayed here a couple of times this year and one could do a lot worse. Its best feature for me, is the rooftop pool for adults only. Whist the music gets too loud in the afternoon, it is a nice place to be. So if you are of the older generation get there in the morning until and enjoy the place until about 2.00 pm before they turn up the volume.

Food around the pool is great the nibbles are plentiful, but I think the food overall needs a change. Especially dinner in the roof top. The place certainly caters for the in set but for the older sophisticated traveler, the service is just not up there. Nice big rooms, King with ocean view and balcony is the way to go. For an eco hotel the air con is too cold in the passage ways of each floor. The free hotel limo service for a 3 mile radius is great.

Room Tip: king balcony with ocean view. Definitely need the balcony.
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family

Dear Lynton R,
Thank you for your recent review and generous comments on your stay at 1 Hotel South Beach. I am thrilled you enjoyed your stay with us and were very pleased with our amenities, including the 1 Rooftop. It is a pleasure to read you found our eco-friendly materials and features throughout the hotel inspiring, thank you for your comments. I sincerely apologize your experience with the cuisine and service was less than perfect, we are working diligently to improve the services we provide and your feedback is appreciated. Thank you for choosing 1 Hotel South Beach, we looking forward to welcoming you back for another stay in the near future.
Warm Regards,

Reviewed 17 July 2016

Probably one of the best trips ive been on to Miami all thanks to the 1 hotel.
one of the best parts was spending time at the beach with excellent service. the beach attendant Angelo greeted me with a smile and got me the best chair on the beach. had a perfect view of the ocean and he also gave me an umbrella! he was very polite and made sure i was comfortable! for sure coming back to this hotel and coming back to the beach, for sure will like Angelo to sit me again!

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Leonardo O
Milton S, Managing Director at 1 Hotel South Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2016

Dear Leonardo O,
I’m delighted to read your glowing review about Angelo here at 1 Hotel South Beach. We’ll make sure to pass along your generous words of the great service you received during your time here.

We’re glad to welcome you to the 1 Family and look forward to welcoming you back soon for another great experience.