“Good food for cheap”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar Scene, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: North Shores
Description: Since 1970 Norman's Tavern has been a Miami Beach institution. We serve great American barfare with some unique continental dishes as well. Our Full Liquor bar is open till 5am everyday of the year. We also have a 30 room hotel above the restaurant for an affordable stay on Miami Beach .
Reviewed 9 April 2018 via mobile

Needed a bite to eat after being out on the town and this place really hit the spot. I was able to get a good table inside and quick service. I recommend the chicken tacos and all the ingredients were freshly prepared.

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

We dined here during our stay in Miami Beach, and they grilled a good steak. They had a great beer selection and the prices seems reasonable.

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

Great bartender, service and we enjoyed a burger and a steak sandwich. Drinks were good and we enjoyed watching tennis on one of the many televisions.

A great bar and restaurant.

We would go back.

Reviewed 21 March 2018

Fun place but the fish I ordered was not edible. Too salty, no flavor -- despite ordering the fish recommended by the server. I recommend sticking with more traditional bar food if you eat here. I was not offered a chance to order another dish and the full cost of my fish was on the bill even though I did not eat it.

Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

This place is good.

Its a bar where you can sit outside on the street on collins. Or, as we did inside.

Good staff and good selection of beers and spirits. Sports on lots of tvs and a pool table if you wanna hustle.

They have a wide range of food from chicken wings to fish and a whole bunch in between.

It all looked and smelt amazing.

Good spot.