“Good Food. Expensive.”

Full Bloom Gourmet Vegan Cuisine
Reserve with OpenTable
Full Bloom Gourmet Vegan Cuisine is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #25 of 1,157 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Price range: US$9 - US$25
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We took our son there for his 18th birthday and enjoyed sitting on the terrace. The service was outstanding. The food was pretty good, yet expensive for what it was. Our youngest (16) ordered the impossible burger and said it was "amazing." We had the cheese plate -- which was lovely and artistic, though could be better and more generous. We ordered the mushroom risotto and the panang tempeh dish -- all of which were good, but not great. The dessert -- that was great. The lava cake and the tiramisu (best ever) were outstanding.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The food was great, the dishes were all super yummy, tasty and nicely spicy. I would definitely come for the food again as it was simply delicious. But the music inside the restaurant was too loud and the decor was a little random. The patio though looks very nice! So have lunch or dinner outside and you will enjoy the full bloom cuisine!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Disclaimer: I am not a Vegan, yet I still ate at this cafe three times during my trip. It is great for brunch and is in a relaxed, quiet atmosphere on an outdoor terrace. The staff is a bit slow compared to what I am used to, but they are very friendly. The food is to die for, especially the lava cake! Would definitely go back next time I'm in Miami.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Based on positive experiences in other countries, we visited Full Bloom for dinner, despite the fact that neither of us are vegans. We were not disappointed! The food was fantastic and the service was excellent. For starters we had the tempura vegetables and sushi - both really good, followed by the red tofu curry that was amazing. There was a good wine selection as well. Certainly worth visiting for tasty and imaginative food.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

We were looking for an vegetarian/vegan place in Miami Beach. Had just got in and were staying at Fontainebleau, which had fabulous restaurants. Looked through a couple of reviews and found this place, Full Bloom at James Avenue. Like the sound of their menu and decided to walk over there.
The restaurant is located in a small hotel. The food was far better than we had expected and the service was excellent. I did not think that there were so many people interested in Vegan food in Miami. By the time we left, the place was full and more people were coming in. Testament to the quality of food that was available. We had the Cashew Ricotta and Spinach Ravioli as well as the Panang Red Curry. Both were excellent. Suffice to say, I didn't miss the cheese in the ravioli. I recommend this place to everyone. It will be a real surprise to those who are not vegetarians/vegans.